Cars AMSU V8 AWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
sertimeile4178 submitted a new resource:

AMSU V8 AWD - Fictional AWD Versions of the 2015 Chevy Sonic Stock Car and the Chevy Montana

Overview: The AMSU V8 AWD series is very much a fantasy series; the goal was to take the beloved 2015 Chevy Sonic Stock Car and the Chevy Montana (from the Copa Montana) series and, among other things, bring them into the world of all-wheel drive. This series was made for, and is dedicated to, the good folks at AMS Unofficial (amsunofficial.net). The installation will create a separate series in your AMS folders; no vanilla files should be overwritten.

Key Features:...

Read more about this resource...

sertimeile4178 updated AMSU V8 AWD with a new update entry:

AMSU V8 AWD (v 1.00)

For this update (20 August 2020, version 1.00):

*P2P Settings Tweaked: 30% HP Boost, 12 Boosts, 100 second interval, 16 second duration
*F/R Torque Split set to 20/80 both cars
*Rear Wing Options now range from 0 to 4, default 2
*Brake Torques adjusted in hopes of reducing lock ups at default brake pressure
*New Season Schedule included for those who wish to race offline in a Championship
**(Custom Championship is recommended, however, for your own enjoyment and flexibility!)
*Updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A quick question if i may.

I run these cars, the stock v8 AWD at Le Mans in multiclass offline, i have the fuel calculation at x2 for all cars, but all the AWD cars run out of fuel just before first pit stop.

Would this be a track file setting, or maybe a car file setting cause that i can edit?

Any tips on changing the A.I fuel calculation would be great.

Thanks alot.

I run these cars, the stock v8 AWD at Le Mans in multiclass offline, i have the fuel calculation at x2 for all cars, but all the AWD cars run out of fuel just before first pit stop.

Would this be a track file setting, or maybe a car file setting cause that i can edit?

Thanks alot.

Hi Rix:

I haven't tried the following, so I can't promise it will work; and you'd be stuck adding each driver from the Stock V8 AWD manually (using their actual driver name, not the generic "driver1", etc., as indicated in the post), but maybe this works? It sounds like you'd need to do this in the track's .gdb file.

If you try this and it works, let me know. I'm not sure if I'll have time today to give it a try, but I might hav some time in a day or two and can follow up here.

Cheers!

Thanks alot.

Hi Rix:

An AMS modder gave me the following answer:

"open up the upgrades.ini file and paste the following lines in the HDV=[GENERAL] section:

HDV=FuelRange=(1,1,a)
HDV=FuelSetting=b
HDV=Pitstop1Range=(1,1,a)
HDV=Pitstop1Setting=b

where a is tank capacity (in liters) and b is how many liters should be added to the tank

For more than one pit stop, add more lines but index appropriately:
HDV=Pitstop2Range=(1,1,c)
HDV=Pitstop2Setting=d

etc."

I don't know if that will actually make them stop before they run out, though, so you'll have to do some testing. This might work in conjunction with the other post as well. Good luck!

Last edited:
Blimey thats amazing. Thanks alot for your time. I'm sure i can cross reference that to other upgrade.ini's of cars that do pit aswell, to find a possible solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%