Cars AMSU Lancers

Status
Not open for further replies.
sertimeile4178 submitted a new resource:

AMSU Lancers - Fictional Upgrades of the MIT Lancers

Overview: The AMSU Lancers are a fantasy series based on upgraded versions of the MIT Lancers. This series was made for, and is dedicated to, the good folks at AMSU Unofficial (amsunofficial.net).

Key Features:
Lancer Alpha (an upgrade of the MIT Lancer RS)
  • Power: 336HP @ 6800RPM
  • Torque: 369Nm @ 5400RPM
  • Mass: 1200kg
  • Transmission: 6-Speed Sequential
  • Drivetrain: All-Wheel Drive (25/75 F/R Split)
  • Suspension Adjustments
  • Adjustable...

Read more about this resource...

sertimeile4178 updated AMSU Lancers with a new update entry:

AMSU Lancers

You should be able to overwrite version 0.16 (the previous released version) with no issues. However, in case of problems, perform a totally clean install by first deleting the following folders or files:

Folders:
steamapps/Automobilista/Vehicles/AMSULancer
steamapps/Automobilista/Talent/AMSULancer

Files:
/steamapps/common/Automobilista/Series/AMSULancer.srs
/steamapps/common/Automobilista/Series/AMSULancer.tga

A few updates for version 0.5:

1) Major Skin Update: All skins were...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks a lot for the updates. I haven't tried the updates of this or the other one yet, Ill be downloading later today, always love the additional mods, i can't offer no technical feedback, being an offline racer only too always gives something new to try, and also as an awd car driver, i love the awd variants, fast, gnarly, and fantasy tours, like stock vs your mod, seeing how many laps it takes to lap the stock version :D ... sorry waffling now...

....Hold on,
On a really random side note, (cause it just made me laugh to myself) , i once told a Tesco van driver that the vans were 1 wheel drive, front left, so never put the 1 wheel on grass or you'll get stuck or go around in circles (this was done as if absolutely true, with a stright face). Anyway, this went around the crew for some time and many believed it ...

I'm not a purist of motosports, couldn't care much about that, i think people who mod like yourself/selves? should always feel free to create as you see fit. I find a lot of 'real' car skins, and cars boring to death, even corporate. In a game, i say, the more fun variants, the better! Imagine owning that AWD Montana you did in real life. Ahhhh , imagine holodeck sim racing...one day ;) .

Thanks a lot for the updates. I haven't tried the updates of this or the other one yet, Ill be downloading later today, always love the additional mods, i can't offer no technical feedback, being an offline racer only too always gives something new to try, and also as an awd car driver, i love the awd variants, fast, gnarly, and fantasy tours, like stock vs your mod, seeing how many laps it takes to lap the stock version :D ... sorry waffling now...

....Hold on,
On a really random side note, (cause it just made me laugh to myself) , i once told a Tesco van driver that the vans were 1 wheel drive, front left, so never put the 1 wheel on grass or you'll get stuck or go around in circles (this was done as if absolutely true, with a stright face). Anyway, this went around the crew for some time and many believed it ...

I'm not a purist of motosports, couldn't care much about that, i think people who mod like yourself/selves? should always feel free to create as you see fit. I find a lot of 'real' car skins, and cars boring to death, even corporate. In a game, i say, the more fun variants, the better! Imagine owning that AWD Montana you did in real life. Ahhhh , imagine holodeck sim racing...one day ;) .

One-wheel drive? I'm very interested. :D :D :D :D :D

But more seriously -- thank you for your kind comments Rix. I hope the updates are agreeable to you -- by adjusting the F/R split, they have become a bit more RWD-like than AWD like (but not so much that they are impossible to drive, just a little bit more responsive in turns, hopefully).

Last edited:
Thats great i think, a little slip/movement in terms of the balance front and rear is good, i'd say, a little movement is better than being on rails so to speak. As thats the challenge (imo), adds more satisfaction to feel that in the car handling and find the best line, set up etc, so you have only thumbs up here. I think ill chuck the awd cars together on track, turn up the A.I. Drive a mid-pace car, overtake the back-markers, be overtaken, chase, defend, crash out 1 lap before the end, multiclass chaos. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back