AMS2 support for Fanatec shift lights??

Afternoon all,

Can anyone confirm if the rev lights on their Fanatec rim work with AMS2??

I'm running a CSW V2 base with Formula V2 rim and whilst the gear indicator on the rim's display works fine but the shift leds along the top of the rim never light up, am I doing something wrong as they work fine in ACC etc?

Everything is up-to-date driver wise and I've tried deleting the AMS2 folder from MyDoc's, I am running SimHub in the background just for bass shakers but have tried AMS2 without it but still cannot get them to work.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks for confiming.

New to PC gaming so please bear with me, I read about and tried to install Fanalab Fanaleds yesterday but it won't install stating my driver package (328) is below the necessary level but 328 is the latest one available on Fanatec's website.

Are you using one of the Beta drivers with your V2.5 ?

Thanks

Yep, I used the website version since getting the wheel but recently updated to beta v347 drivers/firmware and Fanalab software.

Download from here

Edit: It made very little noticeable difference if I'm honest and the Fanalab software is just a nice to have.

Nice one, wasn't sure if Beta drivers were a good move but I'll give them a try, hopefully sorts it as I miss them, was having a blast at Jerez in V10 F1 last night but kept hitting the limiter.

Did try the function test whilst messing around with it and they work fine through the control panel, hopefully Fanalab is the answer, thanks for the links too.

Yes mate, it's on, even tried disabling it, restarting game and turning it back on but same thing.

It's weird as the gear indicator display works fine.

EDIT

Althought, just remembered. I had to change some system settings in AMS2 to get it to talk to SimHub.

Currently set to;

Shared Memeory : PCars2
UDP Freq : Off
UDP Protocol Version : PCars1

Would you mind letting me know sometime what your are set to as I can't remembner the defaults?

Last edited:
Update for anyone interested, had to update drivers to V372 (just released today) as V347 wasn't detecting my V2 base.

V372 had a update for the V2 base and Formula V2 rim, Just tested and rev lights are now working as expected in AMS2 even without Fanalab installed yet. Next thing will be the get the flag lights working too for ACC.

Many thanks for Gordie Gunn for the help ! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back