AMS2 Porsche GT3 Cup Dash Set SimHub

Other AMS2 Porsche GT3 Cup Dash Set SimHub v1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
2stains submitted a new resource:

Porsche GT3 Cup Dash Set - SimHub, Porsche GT3 Cup, AMS 2, Automobilista 2

This set includes 4 different dashes for SimHub. 2 grey and 2 blue, one of each is widescreen and the others are more the normal sizing. All are 2 pages and offer most info available in AMS 2.

With thanks to @David Williams for his dash that helped me along with all the other great dashes that i used to figure out what is what and how to make it work :)

Read more about this resource...

is it possible to use as overlay?

1610885611793.png

Thank you :)

I made it for my phone which is hard mounted to my rig. I just thought to share it as is so other can enjoy it on their phones or tablets.
I looked into the overlay issue and it seems it is the resolution, it needs to be 800x800 ish where this is 1540x720. Apparently you can override the warning but you wont be able to add to the dash.

I'm in the process of making other AMS2 car dash sets for my phone and will share them also. They will all be in the wide 1540x720 and if I find time I will try to make a smaller version.

If it's working fine on your phone why do you want to use it as an overlay?

H
I don't know what that means but will look into it and see what i can do ;)

Are you trying to run it on a phone or in a window on screen?
Hey Jedi!
Overlay size limit is 800x600 pixels
Alternatively you can split it into pieces and the user must load 2 or more overlays at the same time.

And yes, this can also be made by the user himself.

H

Hey Jedi!
Overlay size limit is 800x600 pixels
Alternatively you can split it into pieces and the user must load 2 or more overlays at the same time.

And yes, this can also be made by the user himself.
Thanks, I'm still doing things with this ATM so will see if I can find time to try and break it up or shrink it.
As you say, the user can do it also so I may just leave it as a dash. We'll see.

Tire temps changing colours its better.
Btw, grey option with full screen have the *km/h* square empty. It does not read the speed.
Assetto Corsa, race mod.
I've just tested this km/h issue you reported but for me it works fine! I only tested AMS2 though, i tested all 4 versions and they all showed speed on both pages!! I don't know what is happening in AC to cause this?? Could you try one of the other versions please? Where both pages empty?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back