AMS2 HUD

Perhaps if you explain what you mean by "skinny", I might be able to offer an opinion. :unsure:
No pedal or ffb meter, that's what i mean by "skinny"
20200523194006_1.jpg
20200523193954_1.jpg

I don't think any of us want to drive in this view, i know i don't

@Goffik I don't feel like driving with all that stuff on my screen, how the hell am i suppose to see the track and other cars?
The pedal and ffb meters would be nice to have
Assuming you still have the default controls set, press d-pad left to enable the telemetry HUD, then press d-pad DOWN to cycle the widgets. You can drive with just the input and FFB meters visible.

For whatever reason, this layout cycle control is not listed in the bindings. Also, if you bind something else to d-pad down, you can never again cycle the widgets unless you reset your controller profile. You can't access it at all if you happen to be using a custom controller profile rather than one of the defaults. :O_o:

Hopefully they'll give us access to all bindings soon, because I don't actually want ICC and HUD controls on my hat switch at all...

It's just not part of the telemetry HUD, presumably because they don't expect you to be racing while tweaking FFB etc. But we don't have the ability to tweak the telemetry HUD with the editor yet. Once we do you'll probably be able to enable it.

They probably will, but most user interface parts are not even close to finished yet. You can look into the files to see all the widgets that we should have but currently don't. That includes an expanded motec, among other things. They also haven't even fixed the HUD editor for VR users despite the issue existing since the editor was enabled, so this clearly hasn't reached the top of their to-do list yet.

For whatever reason, this layout cycle control is not listed in the bindings. Also, if you bind something else to d-pad down, you can never again cycle the widgets unless you reset your controller profile. You can't access it at all if you happen to be using a custom controller profile rather than one of the defaults. :O_o:

Hopefully they'll give us access to all bindings soon, because I don't actually want ICC and HUD controls on my hat switch at all...
I don't have a D pad. :(

Is there a possibility to add a "minimap" to the HUB?
A minimap should already be part of the "Full" HUD. Try cycling through them all to make sure you're using the right one. If you still don't see one, go to the HUD editor in the pause menu, and click on the trackmap (top-right corner by default). You should get an option to switch it on.

If none of that works, it'll be because the track you're on doesn't have a track map yet. I know Imola and a few others were missing a few patches ago, don't know if they've finished adding them all yet.

A minimap should already be part of the "Full" HUD. Try cycling through them all to make sure you're using the right one. If you still don't see one, go to the HUD editor in the pause menu, and click on the trackmap (top-right corner by default). You should get an option to switch it on.

If none of that works, it'll be because the track you're on doesn't have a track map yet. I know Imola and a few others were missing a few patches ago, don't know if they've finished adding them all yet.

Thanks, I'll look into it!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing