AMS2 doesn't recognize my pedals any more.

After the latest update AMS2 can no longer "see" my pedals. Worked fine before and they work fine in other games. I assume there's probably a config file somewhere I have to manually remove or something like that. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks!

After the latest update AMS2 can no longer "see" my pedals. Worked fine before and they work fine in other games. I assume there's probably a config file somewhere I have to manually remove or something like that. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks!
I had to re-assign and re-calibrate my pedals. There was an update that was released and affected some settings.

Wondering if what I'm experiencing is related. I too had to reconfigure my pedals which went fine but AMS2 will not recognize/detect my Simucube 2 Sport. The closest I get is turning the wheel and getting a too many inputs detected error. Zero issues with my setup on all other sims. Grrrr

Wondering if what I'm experiencing is related. I too had to reconfigure my pedals which went fine but AMS2 will not recognize/detect my Simucube 2 Sport. The closest I get is turning the wheel and getting a too many inputs detected error. Zero issues with my setup on all other sims. Grrrr
Having same issue, and same with PCars2, so the reason is to do with both games.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back