AMS2 and Logi Pro G (DD) Wheel?

Has anyone gotten AMS to properly recognize the Logi G Direct-Drive Wheel? I can't figure out how.......

Under "Options/Controllers" in AMS2, I have tried just about every Logitech wheel listed (The Logi Direct-Drive wheel is not listed) and I've also tried "Custom". Nothing has allowed me to calibrate both the wheel and my pedals (Fanatec Clubsport). And Yes, I have "Pedal Type" set to "Separate". (FWIW - My TS PC-Racer worked fine in AMS2 with these peds.)

Hardware-wise, the wheel and pedals are set up properly. Windows 10 recognizes both and some of my other sims work fine with this combo. So, I'm convinced that the problem lies within AMS2.

Has anyone gotten this wheel (with separate peds) working in AMS2? If so, could you share your in-game controller settings that work for you?

AMS2 is one of my favorite sims so I'd like to get it working with my new wheel.

Thanks!

You mean the Beta? I'll give it a try - Thks!

EDIT: YES! With some minor controller configuration, it now works with AMS2-Beta. Thanks, Emery!

Now, onto some of the other titles that I have not had success with yet. I'll be posting similar questions to this one in their sub-forums, if necessary. Hoping that I get answers as useful (and quickly) as yours. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back