Resource icon

Skins AMS V10 Skin Pack 2001 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
You need to add the line in bold in each veh. file.

HDVehicle=F_Reiza.hdv
Graphics=F_Reiza.gen
Spinner=F_Reiza_Spinner.gen
Upgrades="F_Reiza_Upgrades.ini" // Vehicle upgrades information
GenString= // Used to generate GMT names in *.gen file
Cameras=F_Reiza_Cams.cam // Defaults to cams.cfg in UserData directory
Sounds=F_Reiza.sfx
HeadPhysics=F_Reiza_Headphysics.ini // Affects driver eyepoint only
Cockpit=F_Reiza_cockpitinfo.ini

That should do it.
The F_Classic, F_V10, F_12, F_Reiza and F_Extreme got a new second Aero pack which are controlled over the Upgrade file which before the last update was not needed in these cars and now needs to be added.

Last edited:
That should do it.
The F_Classic, F_V10, F_12, F_Reiza and F_Extreme got a new second Aero pack which are controlled over the Upgrade file which before the last update was not needed in these cars and now needs to be added.

Hey thanks for reply. I went to check that and it already had that line. By the way, I replaced your line for it and it works :inlove: The difference is:
Old: //Upgrades="F_Reiza_Upgrades.ini" // Vehicle upgrades information
New: Upgrades="F_Reiza_Upgrades.ini" // Vehicle upgrades information

Ty again.

Odd, but I still get the loading problem after installing v1.2 of the skins. I looked in the files to ensure the Feb 28 updated files were there. Any ideas? Exact freezing and loading problem as described.

I have no Idea.
Runs with me without problems.
I have the skins re-installed. Also works.
Remove the Skin Series and Skins and install it New.

I have no Idea.
Runs with me without problems.
I have the skins re-installed. Also works.
Remove the Skin Series and Skins and install it New.

OK, now we have a bigger mystery!

I deleted all files related to the skins mod--Talent, Series and Vehicle. I ran a Steam integrity check. I went in to confirm that there is only stock F_V10 files. All good.

When I run AMS, I am still seeing the "real teams" listed under the default Reiza Formula V10 icon/series. I still also get the same missing file glitch if I try to load one of the teams from the skin pack (that is no longer installed or present), but how can the skin pack teams still be listed when there are no files from Series or Vehicles calling them? I have searched the entire GameData folder structure for in-file references (like "Prost" or "Arrows" or "Jordan") to no avail, yet the Arrows Asiatech Team is first in the list when I run Formula V10 in AMS!?!?!?!?

Where is the reference for which cars are in Reiza Series 10 coming from?? I am thinking that because the skins cars were in there in the past, there is some config file that still has a reference to them?? In 10+ years of rF family mod fiddling, I have never seen this behaviour!

UPDATE: Solved.

I deleted all the original Reiza F V10 files and folders as well as your mod. Copied back the originals from today's Beta update and tested. That worked--I had the original Reiza series in proper form. Then installed your skin pack and it works perfectly, too. And is awesome!!!

I have no idea what was corrupting things, but something in the original F V10 was obviously screwed-up.

Last edited:
im having an issue in championship currently where all wheels are showing Renault Formula 1 team steering wheel.
ok just did some testing every time i start a new season it changes the wheel at random

Last edited:
The assignment of the steering wheels of the individual skins is not correct.
I have not found a solution yet. :(
I will take the steering wheel out of the pack.
then again the original steering wheel are inside.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.4%