Resource icon

Skins AMS V10 Skin Pack 2001 for Formula_V10 with driver names and AI skills 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
mungopark submitted a new resource:

AMS V10 Skin Pack 2001 Conversion for Formula_V10 - 2001 F1 Cars for Automobilista 2

All 11 teams and 22 cars of the 2001 Formula 1 Season for Formula V10.

This is just a conversion of the V10 Skin Pack 2001 for Automobilista 1 by speedracer1893.

Installation:

Download file, unzip and open. Copy/paste the folder "Vehicles" into your main installation folder, i.e.:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista 2

Caution: If you...

Read more about this resource...

mungopark updated AMS V10 Skin Pack 2001 Conversion for Formula_V10 with a new update entry:

AMS V10 Skin Pack 2001 for Formula_V10 with driver names and AI skilss

New:
- Now with Driver Names and AI Skills
- Corrected Number on Arrows #14
- As the 2001 season only saw 22 cars and the game offers 24 car slots, I added Leorock's (THANK YOU!!) 2002 Toyota as 12th team. As Toyota was not part of the grid in that season, AI drivers are very slow (Feel free to change that to your convenience).

Known bug: Game loads double liveries. So, an AI always has the same car as the player. It is caused by something in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Thank you for mod, cant wait to try it. I have a question. The vehicles folder has information in it from the default install so if I paste and replace it I would loose the contents. I cant find any information on what the vehicles folder does so before I try this i would like to make sure.

English is my second language, What am I not understanding?

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Thank you for mod, cant wait to try it. I have a question. The vehicles folder has information in it from the default install so if I paste and replace it I would loose the contents. I cant find any information on what the vehicles folder does so before I try this i would like to make sure.

English is my second language, What am I not understanding?

Thank you in advance
Just open the folder and look for the files.
You will see that they do not overwrite anything as the original lieries of the game are stored elsewere.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%