AMS Time Trial of the Week

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
TTOTW.jpg

Post times, share setups and tips, fill up some leaderboards!

The Time Trial feature on AMS allows users to post times at any tracks and compare it to other drivers around the world. The setups thread for AMS is quite bare, and hopefully if this takes off we can start posting the winning setups there to improve the game for all users.

How does this work?
Choose the selected car of the week in the Main Menu. Click on Time Trial and load up the track of the week. Once in, feel free to play around with the setups as much as you like and post some laptimes. The scoreboard in game will automatically update. When you are done, post here your laptime, and either share your setup and tips, or ask for help.

To start off, we will only use Reiza default cars and tracks, but we may move into mods in the future.
Voting forms for next car and track.

Former Trials
Formula V10 @ Goainia
Super V8 @ Johannesburg Historic
Supertruck @ Cascavel Truck
Copa Montana @ VIR Full Course

This Week
V8 Stock @ Curitiba

Last edited:
Will there be a ghost lap system implemented ?
I'd very much like to know exactly where i'm losing time (braking, turn line, acceleration).

I know i can't challenge the very fastest guys out there, but i'd appreciate a more detailed lap time breakdown nevertheless.To be able to compare laptimes at any point on the track would be splendid.
You know, like they do in real life - so one can see exactly what the difference is at any point on the track, at which spot you gain or lose time, speed comparison at any given point...things like this...a proper detailed lap time info.

A ghost would already make a big difference, though. Hopefully it isn't too much of a hassle to implement it. :thumbsup:

Will there be a ghost lap system implemented ?
I'd very much like to know exactly where i'm losing time (braking, turn line, acceleration).

I know i can't challenge the very fastest guys out there, but i'd appreciate a more detailed lap time breakdown nevertheless.To be able to compare laptimes at any point on the track would be splendid.
You know, like they do in real life - so one can see exactly what the difference is at any point on the track, at which spot you gain or lose time, speed comparison at any given point...things like this...a proper detailed lap time info.

A ghost would already make a big difference, though. Hopefully it isn't too much of a hassle to implement it. :thumbsup:
Bets you can do so far is to set a laptime and compare the three sectors. Make sure you record your lap and then compare it to other videos in this thread, try some setups and see if any of that helps.

I managed a 1:00.202 with Oscar's setup. Probably enough left in me to break into the 59s but not tonight.

I managed a 1:00.249 with Oscar's setup. Probably enough left in me to break into the 59s but not tonight. :p:D

Edit. Just got extra few laps in and managed to do 59.742.

Last edited:
Hey, Guys! I need some help please. I'm trying to do Time Trial but I can only go up to this screen. Once I hit the red arrow to go on track the game freezes and I have to force close the game.I tried different track/car combo but is still the same. I could do race/test day though without any problem.
TT.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back