AMS Spotter

Is there any way to make the spotter in Automobilista announce lap times?

For example in rFactor(1) the spotter will say “Ok, that was a one minute thirty two”. On the next lap the spotter might say “Ok, that was a one minute twenty three” and so on.

I don’t like HUDs because they lessen realism, I just need to know my lap times as they happen.

Settings, plugins or addons?

Thanks, Cap’n Dick.

I use Spotter 2.17 for the Q lap times and Crew Chief in the race both addons can be edited to set what drivers wanna hear
Crew Chief only works if people start the game with steam that is the minus when use Crew Chief
Wanna use Spotter 2.17 not Crew Chief is it also possible to use this addon https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/commentary-mod.13427/
That also works in rfactor 1 game ;) with no need to start rfactor 1 in steam

About using Steam i NOT LIKE the number 1 thing too use but sadly many games use Steam.... so nothing to do about that.

PS Spotter 2.17 and Crew Chief is not collide with each other. it is also possible to switch enable and disable them online by set different key for this 2 addons

Crew Chief only works if people start the game with steam that is the minus when use Crew Chief
Is there a non-Steam version of AMS?

Also, even if there is (though I'm not aware of it), it shouldn't really matter regarding Crew Chief. It uses a shared memory plugin, so as long as that plugin is running in the game (which shouldn't depend on Steam), Crew Chief should work.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%