AMS SOS

Hello

All of a sudden i cant get AMS to recognise my wheel etc
Ive recently upgraded to SRC GT1 wheel, i cant assign buttons in game, no matter what it doesnt let me, it only assigns the same button but that button is already being used

I am baffled.. i’m looking for a solution if its out there

Thanks man

I have the SRC wheel cup and haven't played for a week. I fired up AMS today and the order of my input devices was changed. I closed AMS and unplug/plug the wheel and another button box and it fixed mine. Hope this helps.

Did you try creating a new player profile?
Can usually sort this sort of thing like that. Might have to delete the old one.
Be sure to check your "documents" folder for that profile, it will be located there and inside AMS root (well, most times it will There are exceptions, but unless that applies to you, there's no use writing it all out :D)

RaceDepartment Store

The human body memorizes muscle tension much better than foot position. This is why all car brakes measure the pressure and not the travel. Race and F1 cars have almost no travel at all. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 29,95 Features Can be used on the brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 199,95 Features Gold anodised aluminium monocoque Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2...
  • Featured
In the late 90s, force feedback technology changed the world of sim racing completely. Now we welcome the Direct Drive era, taking force feedback realism to the next level. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.195,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
FANATEC® Direct-Drive technology comes to the CSL Series. From subtle sidewall flex to powerful self-aligning torque, you’ll feel everything with a heightened sense of realism. Exceptionally crisp and dynamic force feedback sensations await. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 349,95 Features...
  • Featured
First official Simucube Wireless Wheel from Finnish company Granite Devices. Excellent standard GT-wheel to get you started on racing! Comes with Wheelside SQR Buy now from trakracer.com for $832.00 USD Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel, the first steering wheel in the Simucube ecosystem. It offers...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Passionately designed for eSports, Technology, and Motorsports enthusiasts Simucube 2 Pro wheel base’s 25 Nm of torque is enough to give you deep immersion with any track, car, and condition. With Pro, one might forget they are in a simulation. Buy now from trakracer.com for $ 1378,00 Combined...