AMS settings previous/next for ABS, TC not working

I've been trying to configure a T300 for quick access to ABS & TC etc for those cars that support it. Maybe I'm missing something but with ABS or TC setting buttons for previous and next don't appear to work although it works for brake bias. Am I doing something wrong I wonder...

it will allow you to change only to those values that are lower or equal to what you have set in car setup. Are you sure you don`t have OFF there? (in garage, 1st page, left bottom)

it will allow you to change only to those values that are lower or equal to what you have set in car setup. Are you sure you don`t have OFF there? (in garage, 1st page, left bottom)
Thanks yes that was the issue. I was using the Formula V12 which has few electronic aids, the Camaro has a full range to I'll test the control setup with that then, many thanks!

By the way do you know if I assign hotkeys to assists like TC, ABS or stability does that overwrite how a car itself is for example if it's an old model and doesn't have any assists does applying them using hotkeys actually function? Kind of missing the point of course, if it's an old car you should drive it as is but just wondered..

If you have assists off in game options (difficulty) and car in reality doesn't have certain assist, it won't let you activate them in garage setup and you won't turn it on with key.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%