AMS not updating

Are you opted in to one of the betas?

Right-click on Automobilista in your steam library, click on properties and navigate to the 'betas' tab. Under 'Select the beta you would like to opt into:' it should be 'NONE - opt out of all beta programs'.

...but not in the older version OP probably had installed. Christ, Marc.

What is your problem? The OP wanted his AMS updated to use the new Puma's. Discussion veered off into beta-land (with no indication that OP ever had the beta). I was simply clarifying for others that they can ignore the betas for this purpose.

You raised the issue of the betas after the OP already said his problem was resolved and then get upset with me for clarifying things?!?! @Durge Driven offered a possible solution. What was the point of your post? Readers would first want their release version to update, not the beta.

What is your problem? The OP wanted his AMS updated to use the new Puma's. Discussion veered off into beta-land (with no indication that OP ever had the beta). I was simply clarifying for others that they can ignore the betas for this purpose.

You raised the issue of the betas after the OP already said his problem was resolved and then get upset with me for clarifying things?!?! @Durge Driven offered a possible solution. What was the point of your post? Readers would first want their release version to update, not the beta.

You asked a question, I answered, which coincedentally may have clarified what OPs issue was. He knows the Pumas *should* be available, hence his question.

Unless your question was rhetorical, of course.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%