AMS Modding - Tracks (Work in progress)

So, any special tricks needed to convert a track from GSCE to Automobilista or is the process pretty much the same as with all gMotor games?

For tracks that have already been brought up to SCE standards, I'm finding it as simple as changing these lines in the .scn file. For example:

MASFile=CloudsMed.MAS
MASFile=SkyEuroAltHazy.MAS

Turns into

MASFile=CloudsDefault.MAS
MASFile=SkyNorth.MAS

This has worked pretty much faultlessly for me so far. As far as the visual rubber build up? I don't know what you do. Getting the grip to actually change seems fairly simple, although I'm still experimenting with that.

Isn't it the fun in recreating? :thumbsup:
Is Tom Cruise satisfied? :p

barca14.2016311112238.jpg

Patrick....I gotta say , you are one of the guys who I consider the heart and sole for this sim. All the work you have done over the past few years has been amazing and hugely appreciated! THANK YOU for all you have done!

Now that I think about it , I do have a question though. I've been kind of out of the loop the past 6 weeks , but for AMS , are you planning on doing any full dirt courses for the super trucks? Actually wondering if anyone has any ideas on making some CORR race tracks?

Patrick....I gotta say , you are one of the guys who I consider the heart and sole for this sim. All the work you have done over the past few years has been amazing and hugely appreciated! THANK YOU for all you have done!
Always really Nice to read this. Many Thanks.

I am Not too far to become crazy with barcelona. Will try to avoid ^^
Hope I can provide It to You this We. Waiting for cams...

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back