I started out with paint.net as it was really easy to get started however it has its limitations so I switched to photoshop and while it does take a commitment at first to learning the program, you can do so much more with photoshop than you can gimp. Plus photoshop has 3D painting which makes skinning super easy for me assuming you can extract the model data.

Hi I was just wondering if there's any painters out there that can paint up a formula one 1993 season for the f3's 309 ..I can do up the talents myself so there would be just painting the car's and helmets ...any help with this would be very much appreciated

I started out with paint.net as it was really easy to get started however it has its limitations so I switched to photoshop and while it does take a commitment at first to learning the program, you can do so much more with photoshop than you can gimp. Plus photoshop has 3D painting which makes skinning super easy for me assuming you can extract the model data.
Which files do you need in order to paint 3d? I had no idea you could do this!!

Which files do you need in order to paint 3d? I had no idea you could do this!!
First you need a version of photoshop that can do 3D painting, if you have a version that can you should have a tab at the top that says 3D. If you have that then you need to make a .obj file of the car you want to paint with 3dsimed and a program like deep exploration.

If unless you know how to decrypt reiza's files then sadly this won't work as 3dsimed won't open the files needed to 3D paint AMS stock content.

New Project! Boxer Cup Brasil 2016!

#7 - Miguel Paludo

BCBR-07-Paludo.jpg

Valeu bro! A ideia é preencher os 23 carros da Boxer Cup com 23 pinturas da Porsche GT3 Cup Brasil 2016. Eu e o Manarim devemos colocar também os carros que andaram na etapa de endurance, como o Dopamina, CIMED do Cacá e Shell do Zonta.

English: the goal is to paint all 23 Boxer Cup slots with cars from Porsche GT3 Cup Brasil 2016 (after all, the cars and drivers in the Reiza's series is based on that championship). @MManarim and I should also include among them the cars that participate in the Endurance race @ Interlagos last december, who also drive in Stock Car Brasil (and carry on their SCB color scheme to Porsche), like Cacá Bueno's new green CIMED car and Ricardo Zonta's red and white Shell car.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 412 39.9%