F1 2016 skins, Manor Racing:
mTaVluo.jpg
6KMQfvH.jpg
Can't wait for these, I notice you have done a few already, can you start uploading so we can download 1 by one mate please, HAAS, McLaren etc? Nice Jobs by the way.

Here it is... my first atempt on that Microsoft SuperV8.

I still need to understand on how to deform some stickers, like that moog one, so it looks like a rectangle

I still need to work on that alpha layer of the blue paint.

Attachments

• 20160310001720_1.jpg
    20160310001720_1.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Hi guys, anyone know if using custom skins online will cause mismatches like back in GSC? I'd love to use this stuff outside of single player.

Sorry if a little off topic but seeing as I couldn't get a response on the main board, this seemed like the right place to ask.

I know that there was no Prost Team in 2002 and that all the V10 skins so far have been made for 2002 teams, but from 2000 to 2002 was there a prettier car than either the 2000 or even the 2001 Prost cars? I hope someone will surprise us with a 2000 or 2001 Prost skin set.

Thank you Reiza Studios for this awesome sim.

FraPP!!!

4 hours... I must admit I'm far less efficient and far too OCD to ever do a paint job that quickly. I waste so much time on details nobody will ever notice.

Yea, tell me everything you did to the Alpha. I'm curious. :p
I'll post the alpha layer as soon as I get home.

Basically I selected all white painting area and decreased brightness by 150% and increased contrast by 60% (I was not happy with the glossiness of the white painting)
The blue painting area I decreased the brightness by 150% (including the windows 10 hood and goodyear logo).
For the 88 number, the red section was painted with RGB: 225 225 225 (white-ish) and the white contour with 255 255 255 (full white). Also added the number 88 to the hoof.
The Microsoft gray text was also set as full white to get that chrome look.
I also added more stickers to the car. All of them were painted with RGB: 0 0 0 (full black).

I'm pretty happy with the results.

4 hours... I must admit I'm far less efficient and far too OCD to ever do a paint job that quickly. I waste so much time on details nobody will ever notice.

I tried to start the Toyota and flat out quit before really getting going. It hurt my head THAT much, haha. Good luck.

Ive learned a few tricks along the way after learning how to skin 2 years ago and photoshop helps alot. If the model was 1:1 i would try to be more accurate but since its not i took a little bit of artistic freedom.

GRAB_001.JPG

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 109 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 205 15.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing