AMS Modding - Requests

Sort of a modding request, but can someone get URD to release the EGT mod before AMS is replaced by the next Reiza title?
I honestly doubt that.
They are really struggeling by getting their original mods updated in time...
Maybe they will give it to somebody else to convert it for them....

I dunno if this is the correct place to ask it, but can someone explain me the hdv line that sets the steering wheel degree in the game? I've tried with "SteeringRotation" (In controls section) but nothing happens.
PD: I know it's much like ask links of any/track or whatever, but I couldn't fine any other place to ask.

I honestly doubt that.
They are really struggeling by getting their original mods updated in time...
Maybe they will give it to somebody else to convert it for them....
It's already converted and ready to go according to the guy who did the converting for them in December! I also emailed two weeks ago and they said it would be up maybe in the next week if they find time. The FB page posted a thing about an updated site coming soon, so I think it might go up at the same time.

Hi I was just wondering if there's any painters out there that can paint up a formula one 1993 season for the f3's 309 ..I can do up the talents myself so there would be just painting the car's and helmets ...any help with this would be very much appreciated

Last edited:
I dunno if this is the correct place to ask it, but can someone explain me the hdv line that sets the steering wheel degree in the game? I've tried with "SteeringRotation" (In controls section) but nothing happens.
PD: I know it's much like ask links of any/track or whatever, but I couldn't fine any other place to ask.

When you look at this example in the .hdv file:

SteeringRotation=(360, 10.0, 10)
SteeringRotationSetting=0

It means that the default degrees is 360 degrees
You can give it 10 more click and every click is add 10 degrees.

In this example you can set your degrees between 360 and 450 degrees.

When you look at this example in the .hdv file:

SteeringRotation=(360, 10.0, 10)
SteeringRotationSetting=0

It means that the default degrees is 360 degrees
You can give it 10 more click and every click is add 10 degrees.

In this example you can set your degrees between 360 and 450 degrees.
Thanks for the explanantion Franklin, but I've tried this and it didn't make any effect :(. I'll se it later then.

Would someone look into the sounds on the Caterham 270........this is a weak point on the Caterham Mod

Then how about the MG TC and Jaguar XK120 ........ I tried Assetto Corsa due to the availability of these cars but I much prefer the experience provided by Automobilista

A rework of Charade to bring it up to Automobilista standards would be cool

Thanks for all of the good work to date

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%