AMS Modding - Requests

Other question, maybe this one isn't too easy. Does anyone know this helmet model? I suspect it was converted from some other sim, could you please help me find a PSD of it?
Hi. I know this message comes a little late, but just wondered if you found the PSD you were looking for? I have one. If it helps, I can upload it to my public MEGA and you can download it from there. Let me know if you are still looking.
PM me.
Cheers.

Hi. I know this message comes a little late, but just wondered if you found the PSD you were looking for? I have one. If it helps, I can upload it to my public MEGA and you can download it from there. Let me know if you are still looking.
PM me.
Cheers.

It's the helmet from the EEC GT3 Mod.
Send me a DM and I can get it to you.

Maybe a little too late, but I still would love to put my hands on it, thank you so much!

1896 season?
There were many interesting vehicles back then: Duryea, Electric Carriages, Panhard & Levassor, De Dion-Bouton Tricycle, Bollée Voiturette
So that would be really interesting!

Good morning dear Simracers,
I'm a new fan of this game and I would like to know how to install the mods. Or where to download a Mod Manager like JGSME (or other). Thanks to those who will answer.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%