AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Dallara F312 from GRID Autosport with templates :) Can I release this here guys?

d79cd19a2dbe801a96ce99c5788765d1.png

i am interrested. but it cant be here. if you uplaod it somewhere i want to know if possible. looks great.

Hey guys, there is someone brave enough to bring this to AMS standards?
http://sprintrace.com.br/game/
Sprintrace game is a free mod for GSCE based on SuperClio, reproducing the Sprintrace 2015 season.
It needs some love (3d model, dashboard, texture,etc) but this little beasts are so cute...
maxresdefault.jpg

I found this sailing around…

MOD EDIT: link removed, please upload your work to our mod section so everybody can enjoy it. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have we figured out how the turbo model actually works and how to add turbocharger sounds yet?
I can kinda fudge the turbo but it would be nice to know what all the variables actually do, and as for the turbo sfx I couldn't even guess.

Have we figured out how the turbo model actually works and how to add turbocharger sounds yet?
I can kinda fudge the turbo but it would be nice to know what all the variables actually do, and as for the turbo sfx I couldn't even guess.
Idk about the sounds but the turbo logic is in the engine files and they are not encrypted, check the Formula Classic engine, and if there is a new HDV entry for it the Camaro pace car should have this even if it's turned off.
The CART mod should also have this if it has been updated since then

Idk about the sounds but the turbo logic is in the engine files and they are not encrypted, check the Formula Classic engine, and if there is a new HDV entry for it the Camaro pace car should have this even if it's turned off.
The CART mod should also have this if it has been updated since then
Ye, I've already have a look at the turbo section in the engine files of the Evo and Formula Classic, and I have got the turbos working in my mod cars, I was just wondering if anyone knew exactly what all the variables did. These are my best guesses with zeroed values;
TurboUseVirtualThrottle=0
is turbo is mapped to the virtual throttle, rather than raw player input

ExhaustFlowStep=0.0
maybe what defines the rpm steps? not sure

ExhaustTurboShaftTorque=0.00
boost pressure in bar at X rpm

i don't know what defines this rpm, but in testing, I've labeled what it roughly ended up being

ExhaustTurboShaftTorque=0.00 // 1900
ExhaustTurboShaftTorque=0.00 // 2500
ExhaustTurboShaftTorque=0.00 // 3390
ExhaustTurboShaftTorque=0.00 // 4200
ExhaustTurboShaftTorque=0.00 // 4900
ExhaustTurboShaftTorque=0.00 // 6000
ExhaustTurboShaftTorque=0.00 // 6800

BlowoffValvePressureBase=0.00
pressure blow valve vents to?

BlowoffValvePressureBoostlimit=0.00
pressure blow off valve activates?

BlowoffValveInstalled=0
self explanatory

WasteGateInstalled=0
self explanatory

TurboInertia=0.00
self explanatory, affects spool time

TurboBoostLimitation=0.00
boost cut off

ScalableBoostLimiter=0
adjustable boost limit on or off

ScalableTurboBoostLimitRange=(0,0.00,1)
boost limit range

ScalableTurboBoostLimitSetting=0
boost limit setting

TurboEfficiency=0.00
seems to affect max boost, not sure what it really does
Also to note it that even if TurboUseVirtualThrottle is equal to 0, the engine file must have the virtual throttle mapped for turbos to work, and there's nothing in the HDV that needs adding.

The bigger mystery is getting sounds to work however, with the Reiza sounds files encrypted, and the fact that no mod has been updated to included turbos yet, the getting sounds working remains unsolved. I'd imagine it'd use a similar format to the transmission sound lines, but nothing I've tried has worked unfortunately.

Hi all.
Does anyone know what values this height depends on in the showroom?
No matter where I place the model in 3DSimed, that height does not vary.
and in spinner.gen I can only vary the height of the reflection.

Showroom.jpg

Someone please? I'm going crazy.

Thanks

I believe the wheel height, and where the contact is made is in the TBC file. There is a height or diameter line, if you edit that it changes the appearance of contact. But as far as I knew that was only for in game racing, I'm not sure about the showroom...

In the .hdv try changing the line:
GraphicalOffset=(0,0,0)
I think it is the middle value… But test for yourself! I think it works only in showroom (at first I thought you also wanted to adjust on track…).

Sorry but I think this is not an HDV problem. The HDV is not used in the spinner of rFactor1-engine based games. Instead the graphical offset of the GMT models based on the pivot point is used and I assume that in this case the pivot point of the primary GMT is above the 0 point which causes the gap to the showroom floor. You want to correct that with a 3D editor or 3DSimEd to get the model down to the floor.

Even worse...
Having in 3DsimED the same heights in the front and rear wheels, in the showroom gives me different heights. :confused:

FRONT:
front.jpg

REAR:
rear.jpg

This is driving me crazy :roflmao:

Hi guys, my second post here, i gone shared my little work. I've been editing the nose of the dallara ir-05 made by Mike Peters for looking more with the nose of the road course version of the car. Its just the nose all credits goes to the original mod creators for rfactor.

grab_005_by_eregion3-dcq4fl9.jpg

Any critics, sugestions and help are welcome, i just edited the dallarabodyA mesh i don't know how to make the lods(dallarabodyb,bodyc and etc)

Sorry for the bad english.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing