AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Any angel doing the Cruze 2017 new look for the Stock Car?

Attachments

• chevrolet-revela-novo-carro-da-temporada-2016-da-stock-car-3.jpg
    chevrolet-revela-novo-carro-da-temporada-2016-da-stock-car-3.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 379
"Semi new series" could also be the new Metalmoro JLM AJR.

With the new addition of Yahuarcocha race track they announced there's a youtube video of an endurance event.

It's probably more likely we'll get the Cruze, but I wouldn't completely write off the possibility of JLM AJR.

I've been testing these f1 mods to make sure all the cars work, I'll start posting them as soon as I'm finished. I'm guessing the etiquette on giving credit goes to the original modder for the rfactor mod? Still if there is a moderator in here am I allowed to post these f1 mods in the mods/cars section?

Almost finished with updating the Scirocco Cup mod, to work with latest AMS version.

Driver arms in cockpit view added, and new LCD display with more info on it. Driverarms on/off can be chosen in showroom. Moving arms on outside cams always visible.
Also new RCD (talent) files with latest entries from Reiza implemented, AI improvements, sounds resampled to 44.100 MHz to work with new PostFx sounds, and other minor changes.
EDIT: Gear ratios revised and also 2 final drive settings, so now possible to do tracks like Monza and Spa (long straights) without reaching the limiter too early..
Release will be soon;)
STW1.jpg

STW2.jpg

STW3.jpg

Last edited:
Next project: Ferrari F430 GTC, which already appeared in GSC Extreme as part of the Ferrari vs Porsche mod. With permission from Patrick Giranthon to bring this car to AMS and update it with AMS features. We both did work on this car together when released for GSC Extreme. As Patrick is busy with tracks i will do this car. Porsche 997 RSR will follow in future;)

430gtc.jpg

Progress on F430 GTC:

- Sounds resampled to 44100 kHz.
- all latest AMS features like new RCD file entries, SFX file with entries for PostFX, new damage file, revised HDV file etc.
- graphics: dirt/grass pick up on tyres, new headlight/rearlight/brakelight and flares, added warning light, AMS shaders on bodywork/rims/windows, internal windscreen and other minor graphical changes. Implemented AMS helmets/gloves and moving arms. Mirrors adjusted. New CAM file.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:
Shading looks brilliant!

Ps: from the pic i think the car needs a better static ambient shadow. Rear tire looks like it's floating. I know you are a perfectionist, that's why I'm making those remarks :)

Hi,

Beside being busy with the FerrarI F430 GTC, i'm updating the F1 2005 mod and implementing the latest updates on SRS/VEH/RCD , blue flags, AI-behaviour etc etc.. Also updates on graphics, mainly the cockpit. Redone colours/brightness etc on carskins to work with the latest shaders.
No moving arms will be added. Aeropackage added, although only on physics, so no visual (graphical) difference in rearwing height between Standard or Low Downforce package.
Cars are using the same physics and sounds/tyres from the FV10.

FYI: this mod will not be released here. I asked the original authors (CTDP) several times for their permission but never received an answer:( There is also no activity going on at their site for a long time now..

And yes, i borrowed some AMS V10 stuff;)

Screenshot144902.png Screenshot103742.png Screenshot91234.png Screenshot20955.png Screenshot29453.png

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

@hummer444 Neidryder and Dahie were the most active guys but they've gone off the grid. The two remaining members I got in touch with, over a year ago, were only interested in Assetto and had no idea of ongoing potential conversions. I don't recall their names but if you try the official communication channel on their website, one of them should see it. The tone was dismissive but open to permission if it was a quality and adequate conversion (why we haven't seen two conversion attempts done for rF2 come out).

The only recommendation I give is to make it clear it is league edition. Being an rF1 mod and rF1-based title, would it really be that difficult to maintain the individual car characteristics? That is one of the things that made it special, otherwise there is little stimulation to download this mod when there are F-V10 with season-based liveries available.

@hummer444 Neidryder and Dahie were the most active guys but they've gone off the grid. The two remaining members I got in touch with, over a year ago, were only interested in Assetto and had no idea of ongoing potential conversions. I don't recall their names but if you try the official communication channel on their website, one of them should see it. The tone was dismissive but open to permission if it was a quality and adequate conversion (why we haven't seen two conversion attempts done for rF2 come out).

The only recommendation I give is to make it clear it is league edition. Being an rF1 mod and rF1-based title, would it really be that difficult to maintain the individual car characteristics? That is one of the things that made it special, otherwise there is little stimulation to download this mod when there are F-V10 with season-based liveries available.

Okay, will try to get in contact with them once again;)

Yes, the RF1 mod had 2 editions. One with individual car characteristics, and a league edition. My intention was to create an AMS edition of the league edition using the AMS FV10 car characteristics, but with the nice 3dModels of the original RF1 mod.

Okay, will try to get in contact with them once again;)

Yes, the RF1 mod had 2 editions. One with individual car characteristics, and a league edition. My intention was to create an AMS edition of the league edition using the AMS FV10 car characteristics, but with the nice 3dModels of the original RF1 mod.
How far away is the Ferrari F430 from release?

Cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing