AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

So I'm currently seeing if i can convert the DTM 1994 mod from RFactor to AMS, but I'm also going to try to fix the slightly broken physics with the AI and change some sounds so that they fit better.

However, I'm not sure what to do about dirt pickup or shaders, does anyone want to help?

I really want to make a quality conversion out of this.
20170411022143_1.jpg
20170411022858_1.jpg
20170411022734_1.jpg

I guess you mean GSC;)
cars/mods that are working in GSC don't need to be converted for AMS.
They will work, just rename RFM file to SRS file, and create the RealFeel entry for the car in the RealFeel.INI.
Hi Hummer, I tried this with the A364 mod just to see how it would behave on AMS but the mod didn't even show on All Cars screen (yes, I changed the tga file to a smaller one). Is there anything else?

Hi Hummer, I tried this with the A364 mod just to see how it would behave on AMS but the mod didn't even show on All Cars screen (yes, I changed the tga file to a smaller one). Is there anything else?

Just installed the mod in AMS (without converting)...but it takes some more changes than i thought to get it working in AMS.
You can contact me, just by PM.

a364.jpg

first a 1:1 convert from rFactor Mod. Than i work on small updates. It's my scratch car, but the Modell is from 2014, so very old xD haha and the quality isn't good now for me

Attachments

• 20170416200029_1.jpg
    20170416200029_1.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 504
Hello,
I'm learning to convert mod and at the moment I'm trying to convert a Race07 mod to AMS or rF1 for test, but I can not fix correct mirrors.

Can you help me how should I do this?

Hello guys, excuse me my english..I will want a help. I will like to do the any mods of the Rfactor 1 or GSCExtreme to Automobilista, only private, for me.. I yet did any mods, I get to play with cars, but I don't get to play a racing with this mods that converted....it would have a form for me to help....a idea to say what I am doing wrong...Thank you very much in advance...

View attachment 134666 View attachment 134667
Working cars in game:

AUDI R8
BMW Z4GT3
DBRS9
Ferrari F430
Ferrari F458
Ferrari FXX (WSGT)
Lamborghini Gallardo
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes SLS
Nissan Nismo
Porsche 997

To do:

Maserati MC12
Saleen S7R
Chevrolet Camaro
Chevrolet Corvette
Ferrari F50 (WSGT)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670

Hey Franklin, i have a question. will these cars still come out one day or will they never see a release? i am curious because i love this kind of cars.

Franklin why do not you like others? Either you use fake permission or do not respond to queries. Highly praised modders do that too, so ....

Normally i don't give a reaction of somebody who's posting something about me.

You talking about fake permission.
Every mod i convert i always sent mail to the builders.

URD: permission
Simtek BMW: permission
Clio16: permission

Second is that i am not a highly modder.

All my respect goes every time to the club the have built a car.
But no problem m8.

I shall stop to do this ****.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%