AMS Modding - Cars (Work in progress)

Cant wait for that Scirocco.

Release will be soon, before the weekend;)

Latest screens:
sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

It looks amazing, epics Hummer. Really thank you. One thing I think you need to adjust, sell the screens, it's a bit less and decrease the size to undershadow, only. I don't know if you understood me, but it's the same thing as the Porsche 911. Sorry my English.

Last edited:
It looks amazing, epics Hummer. Really thank you. One thing I think you need to adjust, sell the screens, it's a bit less and decrease the size to undershadow, only. I don't know if you understood me, but it's the same thing as the Porsche 911. Sorry my English.

THX Fred, good tip:thumbsup: i have adjusted (decreased) the size of the undershadow. But what you see in the above piccies is also the shadow mesh of the car which is overlapping the undershadow.
Shadow mesh:
shad.jpg

Reiza is doing their own F1 2017 car, why are people hurring like this lol

True, I feel sorry for jajafrison, It seems that nobody care. But on the otherside it will has real bodies. But still I will try that mod
and
You know we have F-Extreme, but people were hyped for RSS F1 mod with real bodies ( Hope that I wrote correct name).

i would like to race winth F3 2014 and Gp2 2014 mod: there are on SGC, but I don't know how to convert to AMS...
is there any tutorial or guide or discussion anywhere, to learn how to do that?

i would like to race winth F3 2014 and Gp2 2014 mod: there are on SGC, but I don't know how to convert to AMS...
is there any tutorial or guide or discussion anywhere, to learn how to do that?

I guess you mean GSC;)
cars/mods that are working in GSC don't need to be converted for AMS.
They will work, just rename RFM file to SRS file, and create the RealFeel entry for the car in the RealFeel.INI.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back