AMS mod from Rfactor

Hi all!

I would like to convert an RFactor mod to AMS via RFactor tool(for personal use). However if a rename the .rfm file to .srs (and give an unused Reiza number for example Reiza32 ) the game won't start BUT if a delete the .srs file the mod appear in AMS in the all cars and tracks mod.

Can you tell me what i need to change in the old rfm file that the mod appear in AMS?

(if it's forbidden to peak about it here please send me a PM)

EDIT: Now i am able to do it but when i go to single race to choose car, the cars won't appear un the menu cause error to load cmaps.mas file.

Can somebody tell me how to fix this problem?

Thank you very much in Advance

Last edited:
What mod is it? I can probably get it working for ya. ;)

Hi Dann,

Its f1 2000 rvr 1.10 version. I would really apreciate it. Moreover if its not problem for you, could you explain how its work. I would like to convert lot if mods and i dont want to bother you all the time.

If its aginst the rules you can send me via PM

Thank you very much in advance

Ohh yeah. Sure I will do it for you. That was actually the first RF1 mod I did a "simple port" and put into AMS. Such a brilliant mod. I have it in AMS now but just never made the srs file. You know it will work in AMS without the srs file? You simply choose the "all cars and tracks" option. I will update it with the srs file and send to you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back