AMS loading vehicles from specific folders only?

Hello everyone!

I was just started modding the Formula V10 to have real names and liveries etc. and ran into an problem:
AMS only seems to load vehicles from specific folders.
Before I started working on the mod I duplicated the F_V10 vehicle Folder and renamed it to F_V10_2002_Season.
But even after changing Team, Class, Category parameters etc. in the mod folder, the cars just won't show up in-game (not even in the all-cars section).
So I renammed my mod folder to it's original name ("F_V10") and the mod loaded flawlessly!
So my question basicly is: How do I make AMS load the contents of the "F_V10_2002_Season" folder?
Maybe it's not an AMS specific issue, but I'm quite new to modding and didn't find anything concerning that topic here on RD :)

I noticed the same thing. Did similar with a superV8 skin pack and won't work. I got my custom icon to show up in menu screen but did not have a hover over backlit effect as other classes and wasn't Clickable. But if I added Superv8 alongside my custom class in the .veh the skin would show up in that class. BUT. it would not read my ford folder even though the .veh in that folder had the class set to superv8

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%