Tracks AMS Jacarepaguá, Rio de Janeiro track conversion (WIP Release v.1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mordido submitted a new resource:

AMS Jacarepaguá, Rio de Janeiro track conversion (WIP Release v.1.0) - Jacarepaguá track conversion

AMS Jacarepaguá, Rio de Janeiro track conversion (WIP Release v1.0)

View attachment 511082

Hi everyone! Here's a project I've been working on for some months: Jacarepaguá from Automobilista.

The track comes with four layouts, including the requested oval. This project is special for me because it's a track I used to go as a kid and I was disappointed to know there aren't better versions from it so I took the opportunity...​

Read more about this resource...

So is this a recreation of the track from AMS, or is it a conversion of the track model from Reiza? If it's the latter, despite the time you spend on it it is not allowed to be shared on this site, if you don't have explicit permission. by the original creator.

So is this a recreation of the track from AMS, or is it a conversion of the track model from Reiza? If it's the latter, despite the time you spend on it it is not allowed to be shared on this site, if you don't have explicit permission. by the original creator.
It says "I had to learn 3D modeling and everything else from zero just to make this conversion." So I guess not cratch built, unless I gravely misunderstand.

@mordido Conversions are a good way to learn 3D modelling, but if you don't have consent from Reiza you cannot share the track here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back