AMS Idaho

I D/L it and did a quick job from Boise to Ketchum. Nice ride and scenery. Wish they would put Hailey in there as your going right through it on the way to Ketchum. Also, can't seem to find a route up north to Coeur D/ Alene.

Last edited:
They have done a nice job on Idaho. I can now drive from Idaho to New Mexico and Utah and from Idaho to Oregon and Washington without going through the states which were done with DX9. These newer states have a much nicer appearance. I found a job from Boise to Coeur d'Alene but I don't know about access from elsewhere in the state.

They have done a nice job on Idaho. I can now drive from Idaho to New Mexico and Utah and from Idaho to Oregon and Washington without going through the states which were done with DX9. These newer states have a much nicer appearance. I found a job from Boise to Coeur d'Alene but I don't know about access from elsewhere in the state.

Cool, I haven't found a job yet from Boise to CDA.

johhnymat : How did you get a job from Boise to CDA? I don't have anything listed on the world map north of Ketchum. Maybe I didn't get the full D/L?

I'm thinking you didn't get the whole download. I have a garage in Kennewick, Wa. and I took a job to Boise. After fueling up and overnight rest, the offer to haul to CDA came up and I took it. A nice drive, but kind of twisty in places.

Idaho ?

I'm ready :) :)

ats_20200721_211428_00.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline