AMS F-V10 FULL CHAMPIONSHIP MOD (CHAMP 2.0)

Cars AMS F-V10 FULL CHAMPIONSHIP MOD (CHAMP 2.0) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mattos submitted a new resource:

AMS F-V10 FULL CHAMPIONSHIP MOD (CHAMP 2.0) - AMS F-V10 FULL CHAMPIONSHIP MOD (CHAMP 2.0)

Hello guys,

First, I want to thank each member of this community. The members here do a great job.

The MOD will not replace or alter any original game files. Just copy and paste. IF REQUEST TO REPLACE, confirm. BUT ALWAYS BACKUP

So, this time I share the complete MOD F-V10. It was a lot of work, I hope you like it. Demo video below:

F-V10 VIDEO CHAMP 2.0

This...

Read more about this resource...

Muy buen trabajo de compañero.

Pero hay un problema, y es que los vehículos no aparecen tras elegir la serie V10 en el juego.
¿Falta alguna descarga de mod base?
Es que solo los archivos Skin y SFX aparecen en la carpeta Vehículos. ¿Dónde están el resto de los archivos?

adiós

Last edited:
Very good work mate.

But there is a problem, and it is that the vehicles do not appear after choosing the V10 series in the game.
Missing any base mod download?
It is that only the Skin and SFX files appear in the Vehicles folder. Where are the rest of the files?

bye bye
That's weird!!! All files are in the .rar file
Thanks for the comment. I'll check...

Sergiolo,

I checked here. Everything worked. You just have to copy and paste the "Series and GameData" folders into the game folder.

Hello again. Sorry to insist but I keep telling you that files are missing ...
I unzip the mod, go into the vehicles / F_10 folder, and find all the "Skin" folders and the "SFX" files.
But the files are missing;
F_V10.hdv,
F_V10.gen,
F_V10_Spinner.gen,
F_V10_cams.ca,
F_V10_headphysics.ini,
F_V10_cockpitinfo.ini,
F_V10_upgrades.ini
As you can see in the photo, there are no files mentioned.
Please have someone check why those files are missing.
Bye bye
Imagen1.png
Imagen2.png
Imagen3.png

Let's solve your problem, that's what the community is for. It’s okay to insist.

When you install the game, the F-V10 series (GameData \ Vehicles \ F_V10) is already available by default. This is the base mod that comes with the game. Image below:

IMAGE1FV10.jpg

The mod provided by me will use this base mod that is already in the game. Some other problem is happening with your game. It is not a lack of files.

I will provide a link with the source folder F-V10, which is in (GameData \ Vehicles \ F_V10). Download, delete the content you have in this folder in your game and replace it with the folder you downloaded.

BACKUP source folder F-V10

Then copy and paste the MOD as normal and see if it solved the problem.

When you finish, your folder (GameData \ Vehicles \ F_V10) has to be like this.
(C:\Games\Automobilista Snetterton\GameData\Vehicles\F_V10)

more1.JPG

more2.JPG

Last edited:
Hello.
What a fool I was hehehe, you were right.
Because I already realized that I uninstalled several original AMS mods, and therefore the files you comment did not appear.
So Mattos a thousand apologies friend.
Bye, and keep working at AMS ;)

Last edited:
Hello.
What a fool I was hehehe, you were right.
Because I already realized that I uninstalled several original AMS mods, and therefore the files you comment did not appear.
So Mattos a thousand apologies friend.
Bye, and keep working at AMS ;)
It's okay, we're here to help ... enjoy ...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 499 39.0%