AMS F-ULTIMATE F1 2022 FULL MOD (NEW EDITION)

Skins AMS F-ULTIMATE F1 2022 FULL MOD (NEW EDITION) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mattos submitted a new resource:

AMS F-ULTIMATE F1 2022 FULL MOD (NEW EDITION) - Add-ons and updates for F-ULTIMATE

Hello guys,

Complete MOD of the 2022 F1 season for F-ULTIMATE AUTOMOBILISTA.

Special thanks to JOSE LOPEZ (F1FANATIC), author of the original textures for the MOD. A magnificent job done by him. All credit to him for the beautiful work.

Special thanks also to the authors of the engineering audios updated for 2022. They made MOD F12022 for RFACTOR (VWGS). The audios were used to complete this MOD. Follow link:

Read more about this resource...

Mattos updated AMS F-ULTIMATE F1 2022 FULL MOD (NEW EDITION) with a new update entry:

F-ULTIMATE (F1 2022) HALO ON OFF

Hey guys,

DOWNLOAD HERE

Small change to allow turning FIN TYPE and HALO ON or OFF.

Available TWO FOLDERS, one folder is the default that was (backup) and the other folder is what allows changes. If you don't like the changes, just restore the default .VEH from the backup folder.

There is a change in the tires, the HARD TIRE (ORANGE)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

no automobilista a parte q fica em cima da roda n tem e ainda n achei nenhum q adiciona , vao ter atualizaçõesçoes?
Essa atualização pra esse MOD F-ULTIMATE acho que não vai ter não...

Mas já fizeram um MOD com os carros da temporada 2022 para automobilista sem ser o F-ULTIMATE.

Da uma olhada aqui:

Last edited:
Have to say great job - it's fantastic people like you put love into AMS and people like me benefit from it. Thanks. It's above my paygrade but it would be awesome if the Halo pillar could be narrowed/reshaped i.e. more similar as we see in other sims. Don't mind the Halo per se - Reiza have made the pillar pretty wide and thick at the top. Either way big thanks!

Have to say great job - it's fantastic people like you put love into AMS and people like me benefit from it. Thanks. It's above my paygrade but it would be awesome if the Halo pillar could be narrowed/reshaped i.e. more similar as we see in other sims. Don't mind the Halo per se - Reiza have made the pillar pretty wide and thick at the top. Either way big thanks!
These physical modifications I don't know how to do. It's another process I'm not familiar with. My PC is weak so I'm limited to a few things. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy.

there will be a similar reskin for 2023 season?
So far no projects and no predictions for F-ULTIMATE. For F-V10 there are 4 cars ready but no launch forecast.

img1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back