AMS - Custom Season Tool

you should have the tool by default when playing the latest version of ams (which is quite old;)), as it is part of the game. no need to download anything.
just open your main installation folder, i. e.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista

there you will find a folder called "SeasonTool". when you open this one, you will see the "SeasonTool.exe". double click it and there you go.
you have to be logged in to Steam, otherwise the tool does not work. takes a while to start, because it must load your entire game data (cars and tracks).

you should have the tool by default when playing the latest version of ams (which is quite old;)), as it is part of the game. no need to download anything.

there you will find a folder called "SeasonTool". when you open this one, you will see the "SeasonTool.exe". double click it and there you go.
you have to be logged in to Steam, otherwise the tool does not work. takes a while to start, because it must load your entire game data (cars and tracks).

Hello Brother!!!
sorry to bother, but do you know how to increase the numbers of participants (IA) in championships created in Season Tolls?
Example: the indy mod, when I create the championship only 21 cars are possible in the IA.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

You can also launch AMS directly from Steam to get the Custom Season Tool option. ;)

1601910300684.png

You can also launch AMS directly from Steam to get the Custom Season Tool option. ;)

View attachment 410723
Hello Brother!!!
Sorry, but I'm new to editing (cover tracks and make minor changes to cars)
I don't use Steam, so I have no idea how to use it.
I use Season tolls, and I noticed that some seasons created by me have car limits in AI, (others don't! Formula And there is no problem, I can put the amount I want)
In the Indy 2020 mod, I can only put 21 AI cars.
I have already entered the SRS files and have not identified anything abnormal.
I can't understand the logic.
Please help me!!
Thank you very much

My ideas: 1) Try creating a championship with only stock content tracks and cars, to see if it's something a mod has broken? 2) If it still fails with stock content, then verify game file integrity, I guess?

My ideas: 1) Try creating a championship with only stock content tracks and cars, to see if it's something a mod has broken? 2) If it still fails with stock content, then verify game file integrity, I guess?
thanks but I'm not able to create any championship :( error occures immediately by choosing "create new season"
"game file integrity"
How can I check or fix that?

Darn. I'm guessing a mod has broken something... who knows how, weird stuff happens sometimes.

From a Steam help page:

If you are missing textures or other content in game or experiencing crashing while playing a game, you can have Steam verify that the game's files are installed correctly on the computer.
  1. Launch Steam
  2. Next, you can either right click the game in your Library, or click the gear icon from the game's Library page on the far right
  3. From the drop down menu, select Properties...
  4. Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button
  5. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes
This is Steam's way of ensuring all Reiza's default files are in fact present in your install folder. If they aren't, it'll put them back at all costs. So be warned that any files that overwrote default files as a part of a mod will be overwritten (most mods don't do this, but some do). But you can always re-install those particular mods afterwards.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back