Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

AMS Billboard trees

Hello everyone. Would be somebody so kind to help me to understad the process how to create rotating /billboard trees for AMS? Im working in blender and i have no clue how to make it. Especially how to export multiple trees as one object with individual origin for each tree. Any advices would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone. Would be somebody so kind to help me to understad the process how to create rotating /billboard trees for AMS? Im working in blender and i have no clue how to make it. Especially how to export multiple trees as one object with individual origin for each tree. Any advices would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I think it might be something only the Devs can do successfully. When I tried exporting from max into 3d simed an original Reiza tree group 3D Simed destroyed all the individual pivot points and the trees didn't rotate correctly...
I could be wrong of course, but don't expect any help, I think maybe the only people who know are Reiza employees with non disclosure agreements...

I think there should exist couple skilled modders whose can share their know how with the rest of the community. I found some non Reiza track where this bilboard trees are used and also in combination with blender.