AMS 2 | Update Delayed Until August 11th - New Silverstone Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohyeah2389

25RPM
Jun 14, 2017
That's a useful document. Have you posted it in the Reiza forum? The devs are happy to get detailed bug reports because it makes squashing bugs much easier.
I made that to post in their forum. Despite being old, I've gone through it and I haven't found anything on that list that has been fixed yet. If you know of something, let me know and I'll update the list.

MirNet

75RPM
Premium
Mar 13, 2017
The DLC is a real hard sell for me. Sure it'll be nice razzing around Silverstone a few times, but then what... Ropey AI, empty multiplayer servers. Looking at the MP servers in my prime time the other night 6 people were on, half of which were in a cart race i couldn't join anyway.

I can apricate AMS2 for what it is, but it feels like throwing money at dead wood at the minute through the actual experience, Multiplayer might never get a hold, but i would be happy to keep buying if they tighten up the AI and sold some structured championships that work.

lukester1975

25RPM
May 9, 2011
Even worse there should be two logos on the bridge and it shouldn't be italicised! Time for a refund.

Props for the humour value though :)

1596983054731.png
1596983031324.png

daveclifton

25RPM
Jun 19, 2019
Think a minute. For which possible reason it has been renamed (other than to personnally annoy you) ?
Duh, I understand why it was been changed. They should switch it for a brand they can use, rather than a faux logo.

I thought that was obvious in my question, but apparently not. :rolleyes:

Reactions: ohyeah2389

passenger

250RPM
Jul 6, 2019
Weeell, thaat's aall riiight, maaama, thaat's all riight for youu.
Thaat's all riight maaama, just aanyway you dooo.

Thaat's aall riiight...

• Haha
Reactions: M D Gourley

Marcos Santi

50RPM
Nov 6, 2015
The DLC is a real hard sell for me. Sure it'll be nice razzing around Silverstone a few times, but then what... Ropey AI, empty multiplayer servers. Looking at the MP servers in my prime time the other night 6 people were on, half of which were in a cart race i couldn't join anyway.

I can apricate AMS2 for what it is, but it feels like throwing money at dead wood at the minute through the actual experience, Multiplayer might never get a hold, but i would be happy to keep buying if they tighten up the AI and sold some structured championships that work.
They are improving the AI fastly, so i'm very satisfied with that, championship and multiplayer they will update in the next updates, so that´s ok here...

Definitly, AMS2 isnt money at dead wood. It´s a ''must to buy'' easily.

daveclifton

25RPM
Jun 19, 2019
Think a minute. For which possible reason it has been renamed (other than to personnally annoy you) ?
My god your reply got four thanks. The standard of intelligence in here has dropped so dramatically. Where do these people come from?
I despair for the next generation, devoid of intelligence and common sense.

Damage Inc

1000RPM
Nov 22, 2013
Duh, I understand why it was been changed. They should switch it for a brand they can use, rather than a faux logo.

I thought that was obvious in my question, but apparently not. :rolleyes:
You ask for it to be changed for another brand.....but if Reiza can't get/afford the rights to "Fosters", what makes you think they could afford another brand. And what brand, a different alcohol brand "Carlsberg"?? But then they never sponsored that part of Silverstone so IMO that would be worse.

We all know it's a subtle change just to not fall foul of IP infringement. Better "Fasters" than some other brand name (real or not) that has nothing in common with the way "Fosters" looks and is coloured.

daveclifton

25RPM
Jun 19, 2019
You ask for it to be changed for another brand.....but if Reiza can't get/afford the rights to "Fosters", what makes you think they could afford another brand. And what brand, a different alcohol brand "Carlsberg"?? But then they never sponsored that part of Silverstone so IMO that would be worse.

We all know it's a subtle change just to not fall foul of IP infringement. Better "Fasters" than some other brand name (real or not) that has nothing in common with the way "Fosters" looks and is coloured.
They have Goodyear. I think using a faux logo looks worse than using a different, valid logo. So no, I don't agree that "better Fasters". Realism is the most important thing, just use more Goodyear logos. Nothing suspends realism more than a faux logo. Jesus, this isn't some crazy outlandish thinking, don't use a faux logo, it looks ****. Oh God I didn't think I would have to explain this and take a load of abuse. What the hell happened to this forum?

• Haha
Reactions: PicoBp

daveclifton

25RPM
Jun 19, 2019

No, they already have Goodyear. Just use that. Using "Fasters" adds a fake layer that is not needed. Why can't you understand this, it's not a complicated argument? Modders do this all the time, but the skin can be easily changed. In AMS2 the track skin cannot be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.