• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

AMS 2 | Release Day: Lots And Lots Of Goodies Confirmed

Alex72

1000RPM
Jan 28, 2014
Pretty hefty looking at it like that. Knowing Reiza though im sure there will be a lot of DLCs of high quality. For those new to Reiza as developers i can tell you they work incredibly hard until the very end. AMS 1 was worked on until the very last second with constant big patches and free content. Even though you thought it was over we got new content for free and more great DLCS. AMS 1 was one of my absolute favorites and Reiza a really passionate group of devs. I think we can safely say that AMS 2 will be worked on with the same passion as AMS 1 and there will be years of fun with AMS 2 and constant improvements and content. :)

Sep 11, 2017
View attachment 384913

Gee, I thought it was a music band.

With a motor, you can do a lot of things and often a lot of derivatives.

What I see is that Automobilista 2 is graphicaly better than the remake of Crysis on Xbox One and that alone is not bad.

When will there be boat races on the Amazon River? What kind of pit stops will be made for the occasion? Is it possible to consider truck stadiums on the water? ^^

Nothing is impossible, but I have little hope this time.

View attachment 384912
Bro 2 years ago i made that thunder boat in crew 2 hahahaa

Attachments

kondor999

250RPM
Jul 7, 2010
You better not to read their roadmap then.
No, I've read it. But it's clearly not a priority. I assume they have to include these boring, de-fanged homogenized GT3 cars for people who can't handle anything else (plus it just seems to be expected for some reason). They've got a thoroughly tame GT5 in there as well, which seems to have the p/w ratio of a Prius loaded down with groceries.

Oct 19, 2017
They've got a thoroughly tame GT5 in there as well, which seems to have the p/w ratio of a Prius loaded down with groceries.
The Puma is actually a pretty fun little race car. It rewards correct shifting/revmatching with more stability and is pretty lovely on the brakes.

Reactions: beef