AMS 2 | Nordschleife Delayed And New DLC Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios have today confirmed a slight delay to their mammouth Nordschleife circuit coming to AMS 2 - moving back release a further week while they add some last minute art updates to the massive venue.
  • GT3/4 DLC, Nurburgring GP remain on course for release today.
  • New update also scheduled for today.
  • Just the Nordschleife will be delayed by around 1 week.
Big updates are happening in the world of Automobilista 2 later today, with the massive new update and DLC pack plus free content scheduled to hit the simulation this afternoon - however players excited to get their hands of the legendary Nordschleife track will have to wait just a little bit longer, as Reiza Studios last night confirmed the long version of the track will be delayed a short while as they add some final finishing touches to the German venue.

To help ease the wait, let's check out some awesome new preview screenshots to pass the time until the DLC drops...

AMS 2 DLC 2.jpg
AMS 2 DLC.jpg

AMS 2 is available now, exclusive to PC.

The AMS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment is a great place to hang out and discuss the simulation with your fellow sim racing fans. Head over, say hello and come join in the action - start a new thread today!

AMS 2 Footer.jpg

Last edited:
His original claim was that the transmission whine isn't loud enough across all the gears, but it gets closer (as in louder) to what it should be in 6th gear. At least that's how I understood it. We are taking this way OT so I won't comment any further on the issue as this is not the place to do it

Was that his claim? This is what he said:

ACC gets it completely wrong, the gear whine suddenly becomes loud at 6th only, and people think it's realistic lol.

I certainly interpret that (and the subsequent discussion) as him saying specifically that there shouldn't be a distinct change in sound in 6th gear (it's actually 5th also, but not that important). Again, regardless of whether there needs to be an overall change in volume balance, there absolutely should be a change in sound in 5th and 6th gear in that specific car in ACC (it's possible AMS2 is a different model, I have no idea).

I'm confident he understood that to be the discussion, but maybe I'm wrong.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back