AMS 2 | New Previews Revealed: Lots Of Cars Heading To The Simulation

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios have dropped a very nice couple of Twitter messages this evening, showing off some interesting content making its way to the simulation.
  • BMW M3 E30, Lotus 23, Mini Cooper 1965 confirmed.
  • Kart track updates in development.
  • Further content to be revealed.

Well, these are a nice surprise! Ahead of the usual end of month roadmap posting, Reiza Studios have revealed a bunch of new content is due to make its way into the simulation in the very near future - with the promise of yet more to come as part of the next build update.

Yes you've seen it right, the historic collection of cars is set to be expanded yet further with the inclusion of machinery from BMW, Lotus and Mini previewed within the tweet, potentially forming part of the upcoming touring car pack DLC that has previously been revealed by the studio.

As well as goodness from the world of old school racers, Reiza have also confirmed two of their kart venues will be heading into AMS 2 very soon, with work currently underway to bring the Buskerud and Speedland to the sim in the very near future, previews of which you can see below:

Sounds like a good month ahead for Automobilista 2 fans!

Automobilista 2 is available now, exclusively on PC.

Got questions? Have answers? Want to chat about AMS 2 and don't know where to go? Worry not my friend, we have just the place for you! The Automobilista 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment welcomes you with open arms - come say hello!

AMS 2 Footer.jpg

Reiza, if you're listening, I still think it'd be unique and cool to see somebody build out geographically focused series like Brazilian Stockcars, Scandinavian Touring Cars, Japanese Super GT, Australian Super Cars, etc. All rules, flags, grids, local tracks, local weather, all that. Make one series per DLC. I think I would actually buy into that.

And you guys already seem to have the experience, given your Brazilian Stockcars.

Last edited:
Still working on the September update, good, take your time, today is only the 26.
Looking forward to try the upcoming cars, would be more exited if it was a complete grid of any series, even if I had to pay for it, but additional free content is a very nice gesture none the less. Thank you.

Last edited:
Finally, news on the classic cars. Good to see back the Mini. Very nice pic, by
the way, with the new upcoming deformation damage model. Fantastic!

Can't wait for more classic touring cars, the best to drive, the more realistic
feeling with H pattern gearboxes and without assits. I love them!

We want more and more classic touring cars! Free or paid DLC! Please, keep them coming! Thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 413 40.0%