AMS 2 FFB - Fixed Lock-Stops & No Engine Vibration

Other AMS 2 FFB - Fixed Lock-Stops & No Engine Vibration v3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any idea if something like this would work in Project Cars 2? This fixed the steering issue I've had in every Madness Engine game I'm curious of this could be done for that game too.
What issue is it that you're trying to fix in PCars, the steering lock or the engine vibration?

The specific tweaks I've used here should work since the sims are on the same engine, but they may not. While custom files allow us to tweak the FFB between the sim and our wheels, they don't allow us to change how the sim itself is creating forces. That's the bit which is different between the sims, so these fixes may depend on how different the Reiza/SMS FFB implementations are.

What issue is it that you're trying to fix in PCars, the steering lock or the engine vibration?

The specific tweaks I've used here should work since the sims are on the same engine, but they may not. While custom files allow us to tweak the FFB between the sim and our wheels, they don't allow us to change how the sim itself is creating forces. That's the bit which is different between the sims, so these fixes may depend on how different the Reiza/SMS FFB implementations are.
Mostly the soft lock issue I notice in Pcars2. Yes no worries I was just curious since it shares game engines if it could be done for both. Anyway thanks for the fix for AMS2, I'm not being overly dramatic when I say it completely changed me experience in this game

Somehow i think the softlock is still too soft with this mod?! :(
Was expecting something like the hardlock in AC with CM.
I wonder why it is implemented this way... i don't understand who thought this should be standard.
It feels bad to me (vanilla lock setting) and i strongly hope Reiza will "fix" it or give an option ingame for a hardlock.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years