Resource icon

Other AMS 2 Career Mode 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ryan Soucy submitted a new resource:

AMS 2 Career Mode - Excel based progress tool for AMS2

This is an Excel-based workbook that you keep open while you race AMS2. Inspired by NeoFly for MS Flight Simulator, it works by suggesting a list of cars and tracks as "job offers". You select the race you want to run, set up the race to the parameters suggested, then enter your result in the Tool when finished. Based on the series and the finishing position, you will be awarded XP. As you accrue XP, you unlock new cars and tracks from which the next set of jobs will be generated.

Yes...

Read more about this resource...

Great tool, we can edit to use our parameters?

Like start from karts.

You could. I tried to put a note next to any formula that would need to have its range expanded if cars were added. Karts in your case. A new Class of car would also have to be added on the XP tab. Same in the VBA code, I added comments for where the Cars range is referenced and would need to grow.

Thank you for making this! I used your PC2 version. I really hope you keep making these for additional racing games. Such a cool idea, but I understand with new content it's hard to keep it all updated.

Question would you be willing to explain how to add vehicles/tracks to the list for "custom championships". I know I would in the end want to know how to add them behind a xp wall to unlock later, but it would be neat to get started on having them be part of the rotation :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 382 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.4%