AMS 2 | Beta Launches Feb 28th - What Are You Looking Forward To?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
For Reiza backers, the much anticipated AMS2 Beta will go live this February 28th - what are you most looking forward to with the new game?

Now remember folks, only those are are early backers have access to the full list of cars and tracks confirmed so far for release - so please don't go and flood the comments section with "I'm looking forward to driving the xxx around xxx" - that kinda spoils the surprise for everyone else (and we are supposed to keep these things secrete anyway!).

However without going into content specifics, I'm sure we can all think of plenty of things to talk about to keep ourselves excited between now and the 28th!

So, who's excited for a first look at AMS 2???

Automobilista 2 will release as early beta on February 28th, with a full release scheduled for March 2020.

Excited about the game? Spread that enthusiasm at the Automobilista 2 sub forum right here at RaceDepartment!

AMS 2 Beta.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to sounds, and physics mostly. Because we know already how good the game looks.
The problem with this game is that there is probably no modding support. And no proper irl licence for a championship. Which I'm affraid, if the devs aren't releasing dlc's often, will make the game a bit short in life.
Anyway, still looking forward because I'm sure that the driving experience will be awesome!

I'm looking forward to sounds, and physics mostly. Because we know already how good the game looks.
The problem with this game is that there is probably no modding support. And no proper irl licence for a championship. Which I'm affraid, if the devs aren't releasing dlc's often, will make the game a bit short in life.
Anyway, still looking forward because I'm sure that the driving experience will be awesome!
Modding is greatly overrated... and IRL licenses are meaningless if the cars sounds and drives great. IRL licenses costs a true fortune and only add limitations of what the devs can and can't do.

For better or for worse, Reiza is planning on a lot of DLC. They have a DLC roadmap of 3 expansion packs with cars and tracks, as well as 5 "legendary race track" packs over the course of two years. The season pass will be USD $99

It is great to be a simracer.
I look forward to anything from this studio...given the sheer handling of past offerings.
I sllde a car in AMS, it feels like a proper slide and it is recoverable unless I over do it.
That's what I look forward to most.
Hopefully they've retained this physics components despite a different gaming engine.

Hey, Sim Racing news!

I am looking forward their amazing Formula cars and to feel the differences between PCars 2 and AMS2 and AMS 2 and the current crop of top sims.

I admit I backed the project just because AMS 1 is so good (and because I will get all the DLC for cheaper). Best formula cars hand in hand with RSS offerings. Can't wait for VR Automobilista!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.2%