• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

AMS 2 | August Development Roadmap

TrumpetReich

250RPM
Premium
Oct 30, 2015
Ok sim racing community, keep supporting Reiza, so that we can still have a chance after a PC3 disaster.

What AMS2 is need to do at first step from now on is a very user friendly GUI and a thrilling background music. These two usually keep me in the game and make me want to get into the game :) first impression is always the most important one.
I actually love the AMS2 music. I'm sick of over dramatic music like the stuff in pc2 and r3e. Reiza's soothing spa music is great.

Andy-R

1000RPM
Jul 23, 2016
An option for non VR style cameras would suit me. Same goes for showroom, I timed it once and it took about 1 min to get a view of the back front and side of a livery in VR. If there are 20 or more liveries to choose from that's quite a lengthy operation!

Sven Wever

10RPM
Sep 10, 2016
Oh " audio development "
Thats some great news. Its kinda "meh" right now for me. Personally i like better sounds over graphics. Fingers crossed. Because some cars really sound like a vacuum cleaner. Which is shame because the rest is great.

David Mann

75RPM
Oct 15, 2017
YES!! I get that some people don't care for it, but I've always dreamed of a game doing this with the cameras. I spent so many hours in AMS1 moving the free cam to positions on the stands and behind fences to watch the ai race. I love feeling like a true spectator, not just a floating cam in the sky. Ideally, you could choose any specific seat and have it move there.

Combining this with a spectator feature where you could jump in and watch live races from trackside would be massive.
I've never done that, but it sounds like fun. Maybe they'll put in concession stands and tailgate parties in a future update? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Adyl

TrumpetReich

250RPM
Premium
Oct 30, 2015
nah dude there's a lot more ppl playing r3e than AMS2
Yeah, usually. But there have been times when I've booted up r3e, seen maybe 3 servers with any people in them, then switched to ams2 and found full servers. Guess it depends on the time of day.