AMS 2 angle problem

Hi,

I loaded AMS 2 yesterday and when I press reset view, the camera looks from outside the vehicle.
So when I move out of my seat, it gets closer to where I would like it to be but it doesn't put my view right in front of the VR headset.

Tried with both a GT3 and F1 ultimate car, same problem. I haven't changed a single setting lately.
Would really appreciate the help. Probably a simple issue but I can't play until I get it fixed.

Thanks

EDIT: Just tried on Assetto Corsa and the same thing happened, which means it must be a VR issue.
I'm using a Rift S

Last edited:
I also use a Rift S but I've never had something like this happen. One thing I can suggest you try (no idea if this will fix your issue but its fixed some issues I've had in the past) is put your headset on and reset the view. Looking at the Oculus dash bar, on the far right above the clock you can open a small window, in there is a small button to recenter your view.

If that doesn't work you may want to run through the setup again so it will reset the home position that the headset is looking for.

Hi, I tried that but it didn't work. This is my view when I sit in my view and press reset view (in AMS2).
ams.jpg

I also reset my play area and reinstalled Oculus, but neither worked.
Also reset VR settings to default

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%