AmplifiedNL - Ferrari 512TR Soundmod

Sounds AmplifiedNL - Ferrari 512TR Soundmod 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content

Amplified

Sound Crafting
Amplified submitted a new resource:

AmplifiedNL - Ferrari 512TR Soundmod - The amazing sound of that flat 12..

Ferrari 512TR Soundmod - Version 0.9
Made by AmplifiedNL - Jeroen van Iperen

Another classic. The Ferrari flat 12. An older project i decided to finish before christmas comes lol. Features both custom internal and external view sounds. If there are any problems with it please reply in the thread..

The readme textfile contains the installation instructions for those that need such guidance.

Special thanks go to A3DR , Aphigod for their great efforts on this car! We wouldn't have...

Read more about this resource...

Is there an issue with the 5.1 balancing? Most (or all?) of the sound seems to come from my front speakers in cockpit view, which seems weird for a mid-engined car. Gotta be honest, I much prefer the more visceral all-enveloping sound that came with the original car, where the effects come mainly from behind me (engine and exhaust, so placed as expected). The original has a lovely raw 'raspiness' to it too. I think the car modders did a fantastic job in the first place.

I've not left a review in case there's an encoding issue meaning that 5.1 is borked, but as things stand I'll be sticking with the original sound. Thanks for sharing though, it was interesting to test.

(Yamaha amp and speakers, no audio issues with any other cars)

Is there an issue with the 5.1 balancing? Most (or all?) of the sound seems to come from my front speakers in cockpit view, which seems weird for a mid-engined car. Gotta be honest, I much prefer the more visceral all-enveloping sound that came with the original car, where the effects come mainly from behind me (engine and exhaust, so placed as expected). The original has a lovely raw 'raspiness' to it too. I think the car modders did a fantastic job in the first place.

I've not left a review in case there's an encoding issue meaning that 5.1 is borked, but as things stand I'll be sticking with the original sound. Thanks for sharing though, it was interesting to test.

(Yamaha amp and speakers, no audio issues with any other cars)
Thanks for your extended feedback. As of right now i dont have any 5.1 speakers or head phones to make and test a true surround setting. So its impossible for me to test it let alone channel and mix it correctly. I know what it sounds like when you have surround and the sub and center doesnt work so i totally understand your pov.

Thanks for your extended feedback. As of right now i dont have any 5.1 speakers or head phones to make and test a true surround setting. So its impossible for me to test it let alone channel and mix it correctly. I know what it sounds like when you have surround and the sub and center doesnt work so i totally understand your pov.
No worries, that explains it. I thought it might be a glitch with the F/R balancing.
It might be worth adding a note to the description that the audio is encoded in stereo only to let surround sound users know in advance - it might avoid further queries like mine. ;)

No worries, that explains it. I thought it might be a glitch with the F/R balancing.
It might be worth adding a note to the description that the audio is encoded in stereo only to let surround sound users know in advance - it might avoid further queries like mine. ;)
Thing is i dont think its set to stereo. Will have to check to make sure

Perfect sound ! Can someone give me link on this track or at least name of the track? I swear i saw this track in some other game,but i cant remember which one.... Thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%