AmplifiedNL - Chevrolet Corvette '1990 C4 ZR-1 Sound

Sounds AmplifiedNL - Chevrolet Corvette '1990 C4 ZR-1 Sound V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Amplified

Sound Crafting
Amplified submitted a new resource:

AmplifiedNL - Chevrolet Corvette '1990 C4 ZR-1 Sound - Heavy Howling V8 corvette C4 ZR-1 Soundmod

Chevrolet Corvette '1990 C4 ZR-1 Soundmod - Revision #1
Made by AmplifiedNL - Jeroen van Iperen

Here's another one. With its classic V8 rumble this car is now sounding like it should. Low and heavy. This sound now supports surround sound and VR sets. The sound changes depending on where you are looking at correlating to the 3d space ingame. Please watch the video's if you want to hear what it sounds like.

The readme textfile contains the installation instructions for those that...

Read more about this resource...

Amplified updated AmplifiedNL - Chevrolet Corvette '1990 C4 ZR-1 Sound with a new update entry:

Community feedback update

Changes based on feedback:

Car sounds more 'full' overall
Exhaust rasp has been given a good boost
Way more difference between the front and rear of the car in terms of volume and engine/exhaust mix
Adjusted interior occlusion for more calm realism
Overall volume and sound staging is more bigger and louder to compete with kunos cars

Read the rest of this update entry...

b910e88c8813dc32439e62129bc6b8a0.png

The db scale is perfectly fine and realistic

With your mod installed, I only have crackled sound during races against AI (rest of the NFS group) and its nearly impossible to play. I went back to the stock sound and then it was fine again. Anything wrong here?!

After a second test, the sound does not sound good especially on the replay cam of the game.

Not strong enough, tested car alone no competitors.

Simple test just with the original sound of mod corvette c4 by A3DR vs your mod during the replay cam we hear the original sound has more power of your mod sound.

If I may make a suggestion, the real engine especially from the outside has quite a characteristic whine to it especially from idle to around 3.500rpm and again much higher up in the rev range. It's a sound that the LT5 as well as some other MerCruiser engines have probably a combination of belt, belt tensioner, valvetrain and intake sounds - this is what I mean (albeit not this pronounced) go to 7:02m...

Would add greatly to immersion as that is the biggest difference in sound to a regular C4 GM V8.

Last edited:
After a second test, the sound does not sound good especially on the replay cam of the game.

Not strong enough, tested car alone no competitors.

Simple test just with the original sound of mod corvette c4 by A3DR vs your mod during the replay cam we hear the original sound has more power of your mod sound.
Well mine is not overblown straight piped more aching to stock. I will test with some kunos cars on track and see what I can fix while still avoiding clipping /compressing/limiting

If I may make a suggestion, the real engine especially from the outside has quite a characteristic whine to it especially from idle to around 3.500rpm and again much higher up in the rev range. It's a sound that the LT5 as well as some other MerCruiser engines have probably a combination of belt, belt tensioner, valvetrain and intake sounds - this is what I mean (albeit not this pronounced) go to 7:02m...

Would add greatly to immersion as that is the biggest difference in sound to a regular C4 GM V8.
Find me a good sample / example and I'll add it in

Well mine is not overblown straight piped more aching to stock. I will test with some kunos cars on track and see what I can fix while still avoiding clipping /compressing/limiting

;) It's not against you, just if you could improve your mod and bring it closer to the original sounds of the game.

Because for now the external sounds + replay camera of the game, it lacks punch for a real driving pleasure.

a car like the corvette or the dodge A3DR in real life, we hear them coming from far, the level sound volume ist strong.

Hi, if you have the patience for a small fix, could you please generate new guids for this sound mod so it doesn't use Tatuus ones? (CM points to this howto)
The NSX that is also part of the TNFS package suffers the same with its included banks, so a conflict can occur with both cars on track, or other potential sounds mods with this same issue. Thank you!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing