Sounds Amplified - Sound Mod Thread

I'm having some weird glitch or bug making the Diablo sound samples all sound out of phase in the Rpms :alien: I will have to dig deeper why or start resetting them all by hand. Very annoying setback :O_o:

I'm having some weird glitch or bug making the Diablo sound samples all sound out of phase in the Rpms :alien: I will have to dig deeper why or start resetting them all by hand. Very annoying setback :O_o:

Bad news, I hope you`ll manage to find a fix, really loved the Jota sound you previewed us, can`t wait to try it.

I`m also very curious how 512TR will sound :)

What are you using to actually mix the sound? Just wondering, the only thing I've ever done with sounds is record an F-14D engine idle sample and amplify/mod that in audacity (super amateur style) and throw it in the game which then kind of spooled the sample up and down depending on rpm of the engine(s).

Find this super interesting as the sound makes (and sometimes breaks) the experience in simulation. Yours do sound wonderfully crafted!

I'm thinking about adding gear whine to the Ford gt sound. I will also look into adding a shifter and throttle / brake pedal stomping sound to make it more intense. Also in need of some brake squeal and new tyre noises. Enough to do!

Perfect content right there !

How is it going ? I just have had an idea for sound modders, if you'll ever get stuck on particular sound samples, just find really talented people, like those:

:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years