Sounds Amplified - Sound Mod Thread

Amplified

Sound Crafting
Hello fellow readers and followers,

From now on i will keep all the info and updates on my Assetto Corsa sound projects in this thread instead of hijacking other people's threads if i may call it so. This will make it easier to follow what i do now and what will come in the future.

I will use this first post to list what I'm working on including its status, so here goes;

Lamborghini Diablo = 70% , engine/external almost done. Needs skid,braking,gearshifter,adjusted wind sounds. If all is done i will do a volume check on all channels ( Everything at 10 ) so they all combine into 1 finished mix.

Ferrari 512 = 20% , basic engine sound layed out. Lets get a custom exhaust sound going on here.

Ford GT = Released. 90% Done, needs some finishing stuff.

Prelude = I will check upon this one if the Diablo is done. Should be a simple transfer,check on volumes and see if it needs additional stuff.

TS010 = 20% Interior transfer is done.

Viper GTS = Released

Nissan-ka24de-240sx = Released

Don't use this thread to ask for help or questions regarding your own sound modding adventures please. You can of course ask for support on my mods if problems arise with them. Thank you.

AmplifiedNL.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think I will renew it because I remember that with the update all proccesing work got bugged and I basically need to start over. And there are more interesting mods now needing some sound care. In all honesty I don't think it will happen anytime soon if I were to revisit it.

Wasn't the last sound breaking update over a year ago? My SDK dates to June 2016.
Bit sad to see this at rest as the rest of the car is so great :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back