America's Army 3

Well i had high hopes but seeing as it wont find any of my old accounts then i wont be playing it as im not going through the whole training again. I think ill wait for Arma 2

They have big problems up-on release again, it wont unlock on steam for allot of us, i would give it a day or so.

It's amazing game once you get it working i've been told by friends, the most realistic shooter ever, ( aa2 was the most realistic before it though! ) but getting it to work currently is a different matter. It's a free game and the amount of people trying to download it, unlock it at once has far exeeded what the US Army thought, so there has been a massive overload.

They have big problems up-on release again, it wont unlock on steam for allot of us, i would give it a day or so.

It's amazing game once you get it working i've been told by friends, the most realistic shooter ever, ( aa2 was the most realistic before it though! ) but getting it to work currently is a different matter. It's a free game and the amount of people trying to download it, unlock it at once has far exeeded what the US Army thought, so there has been a massive overload.

you have to restart Steam for it to realise the game has been released.

arghhh it says i have a locked copy of it on my compter how do i get a unlocked copy ????

EDIT:Sorry guys just read the other posts about restarting steam, and it works now thankyou :)

Here's statement from US Army developers:

America's Army 3 is a HUGE success
Too huge it seems. We are overwhelmed by the amount of downloads and people hitting the game. Right now the database backend is struggling to keep up. People are seeing lag in the singleplayer and multiplayer at the moment. Please bear with us. We are actively trying to solve the problem so you can play the game as it is intended to be played.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%