American Truck Sim | Utah Release Date Confirmed (New Trailer)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Most of us will be aware that the Utah DLC map expansion for American Truck Simulator is due this month - well now we know when, and we've got a new trailer to enjoy while we wait!

First and foremost the important part - SCS Software have confirmed the latest DLC to release for American Truck Simulator will be made available from the ATS Steam Store on November 7th - that's just five days from now!

The new map expansion will incorporate no less than 10 major cities from the region, adding iconic visuals from the likes of Salt Lake City and surrounding areas, including a range of new industry and road networks to enjoy.

As part of the map expansion, Utah will bring with it 3,500 miles of new road networks to the simulation, including some famous landmarks and 'over 260 recognisable natural and man-made landmarks' from the area. Pretty sizeable stuff!

For the full list of key features within the upcoming DLC, check out this handy bullet point list below:
  • 3.500 miles of road network
  • 10 major cities (Salt Lake City, St. George, Moab)
  • New quarries and mines including the largest open excavation Kennecott Copper Mine
  • Expanded oil industry (oil mining sites, oil storage sites)
  • Improved agriculture production chain (country stores, feed mills)
  • Famous landmark sites: Great Salt Lake, Monument Valley, Virgin River Canyon
  • Over 260 recognisable natural and man-made landmarks
  • 12 well-known truck stops
  • New and improved process of landscape creation
  • Utah achievements to unlock

As SCS Software continue the buildup to release, the ever impressive Czech development studio have issued a brand new trailer for the DLC, of which you can get your trucking thrills by watching the below:

Always impressive in what they do, and seemingly getting better with each passing release, I for one am excited to give this new content a try once it releases on Steam later this month.

ATS Utah Preivew Trailer 1.jpg
ATS Utah Preivew Trailer 2.jpg

American Truck Simulator is available now for PC.

If you want to learn more about ATS, or just engage with our passionate community, head over to the American Truck Sim sub forum here at RaceDepartment!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Spread some love and give us a like/follow/share on Social Media!

Podcast fan? Don't forget to catch up with the latest happenings on your Podcast platform of choice! Just search 'RaceDepartment'.

Sim Racing is awesome!

Great. Downloaded... Now I need to find Weavers car in a mod, if possible.
I think there's a classic car mod by jazzycat and if I'm not mistaken there was a Valiant in it, too. But I'm not sure if there's an updated version for the mod, I had to disable it because it gave me problems with the last update. But might be a good idea, you would have to search for the car till you find one to chase :)

I'd gladly pay for a "Duel" dlc. xD
That too, of course. But I guess SCS won't be able to make this real because they won't get the license from Plymouth and Peterbilt for these old models, even though it would really be cool.
So back to the bars and nice women DLC? Yeah, not giving up so easy about my adult content! :-D

That too, of course. But I guess SCS won't be able to make this real because they won't get the license from Plymouth and Peterbilt for these old models, even though it would really be cool.
So back to the bars and nice women DLC? Yeah, not giving up so easy about my adult content! :-D

A serial killer DLC would be fun too. Not kidding. But I would settle for a bar and truck stop prostitutes DLC. xD

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%