American Truck Sim: Oregon DLC Due October 4th

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ATS Oregon DLC 1.jpg

SCS Software have announced the Oregon map expansion DLC for American Truck Simulator will be released this October 4th.

Coming to Steam for the excellent American Truck Simulator simulation, the Oregon map expansion DLC marks the result of considerable time and effort investment by the Czech developers. Adding a over 5,000 miles of road networks as well as new 14 new cities, new deliveries and much local architecture native to the Oregon area, the new DLC looks likely to be another very warmly received update for this surprisingly impressive driving simulation.

With plenty of preview images already revealed (see HERE, HERE and HERE), SCS have now confirmed the new content will release on Thursday October 4th - just 7 days away!

I'm looking forward to it, are you?

ATS Oregon DLC 2.jpg

American Truck Simulator and European Truck Simulator 2 are available to purchase for PC right now. Additional DLC packs for both games can be picked up from the respective Steam store page.

Like to go big rigging across the highways of the USA? Fancy sharing your experiences with your fellow community members and taking in all the latest news regarding both games? Well join up with our European Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim sub forums and get involved with the community today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Looking forward to the Oregon DLC for ATS? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Not to say they said they WILL be working on the physics in the future.
BeamNG Drive, is almost Four Years in development, it has been on Steam Early Access since 2015, so being on EA, for them the future could be another Four Years time from now.

Still it doesn't stop BeamNG Drive having 2,099 In-Game, playing it right now, according to Steam.
That's more players than a good percent of our loved Sim racing titles, so driving physics isn't their priority.

BeamNG Drive, is almost Four Years in development, it has been on Steam Early Access since 2015, so being on EA, for them the future could be another Four Years time from now.

Still it doesn't stop BeamNG Drive having 2,099 In-Game, playing it right now, according to Steam.
That's more players than a good percent of our loved Sim racing titles, so driving physics isn't their priority.
I never said it was. I said they weren't gonna ignore them, or leave them as-is, or decide "its not really gonna be a simulator lol" and make them unrealistic to not try. I said that they WILL try to make them more realistic.

Besides, the "how long has it been on early access" argument isn't very faithful. My Summer Car has been in development for about 6 years.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 243 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 13.9%