American Endurance Mod by The Rollovers

Hello guys :)

In my community there is an IMSA Series planned for next year. Testing started a week ago. There are planning to use the Rollovers American Endurance Mod for it. As I started testing the DPis felt strange to me so I decided to get a deeper look in them. I saw several strange things (e.g. wiered and dump power curves). The 3D Modells look fine. For me it feels like the mod was converted from some other game and instantly uploaded, without even having one look at the Data. Because I feel not good about competing in a Series using ripped (and being so illegal) content. The Admins do not want to have a look on it, so I decided to ask you: Does somebody know where these cars are comming from if they are just converted? Are they converted?

Tanks for your help!

Dirklangohr

Last edited:
:rolleyes:
44.jpg

all the LPMs are TS040 physics with random engines copied in. the Mazda even uses the RX-7 Tuned engine (...RT24 is no wankel)

55.jpg

GTs are even more mix and match at total random. The Ford GT is Porsche RSR suspensions with McLaren 650 engine

Yeah, full version of CM and enable dev mode (it's some silly procedure like click the version 6 times)
It was initially implemented for I think it was acmods.ru, for them to check linked mods for rips. The info on how to get to it was then handed over to certain modders, by illiya himself
..it wasn't meant to be common knowledge so that not every new modder can trial and error his rips till they pass

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing