Ambush Canyon for AMS

Tracks Ambush Canyon for AMS v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Ambush Canyon for AMS - Beautiful scenic road course

Hi Guys

Here we have another track converted by myself, many of you will probably remember this track and hopefully you can enjoy this track again in AMS.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy this one.

Update details:

- AMS random clouds and atmosphere added
- New rgb/lighting & fog settings
- New tarmac surface
- Fixed background scenery and added it
- Reworked all track decals and markings
- New tire walls and amco rails
- Reworked all safety and barrier walls
- All tents,...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I downloaded this track into the game, but when I came to race on it, the game crashed and an error message showed up onto the screen. I think a part of the file was missing, but I have to go and check. Meantime please advise me further. Thankyou. Colin. Davenport. (Aberdeen, Scotland, U.K.)

Hi, I downloaded this track into the game, but when I came to race on it, the game crashed and an error message showed up onto the screen. I think a part of the file was missing, but I have to go and check. Meantime please advise me further. Thankyou. Colin. Davenport. (Aberdeen, Scotland, U.K.)
To be honest I don't know as this is a first.

I can only suggest to try and redownload, then a clean install of the track.

Tested with the same and loads just fine on my side.

If you can give me the exact error that appears on your side then I could help and see.

Thanks!

Hi, im having the same problem the error code is 'error opening MASFILE AMBUSHTEXT.MAS' then i hit ok on the pop up and the game crashes, this is my first effort at modding' pls be gentle with my stupidity, thx in advance

Hi, im having the same problem the error code is 'error opening MASFILE AMBUSHTEXT.MAS' then i hit ok on the pop up and the game crashes, this is my first effort at modding' pls be gentle with my stupidity, thx in advance
Will have a look, will only be on the weekend if that's fine by you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%