Amazing...

Tried out the demo today! Absolutely loved it :)

Having heard a lot of mixed reviews about rFactor 2, I was pretty keen to give it a go.

I really don't take much notice of graphics, and that's where a lot of criticism is aimed at, so I guess my opinion is slightly biased considering how important they are to a lot of people. But the feel of this game is truly amazing!

I do love the Corvette and Lime Rock so again it might've influenced my judgment, but cannot wait to try out the rest of the content as it seems that ISI well and truly know what they're doing with this one.

Saving up for a car at the moment so money isn't unlimited, but buying this is going to be well worth it! For anyone tossing up whether to purchase it, absolutely recommend giving the demo a try and I think you'll be convinced too!

Hi again guys :)

So I brought the game and it's working really well!

Problem is, I was so eager to install it that I forgot to write down my controller settings which worked really well in the demo (which I sort of guessed as I'm not good at setting up these things).

So basically, when I turn the steering wheel like any further than 90 degrees, heaps of smoke comes out of the outside tyres and I'm not sure if this is something that always happens in this game or something is wrong with the wheel setup. Thought it might've been the steering lock, but it still happens with 20 degree steering lock. (This is in the CORVETTE)

I like my wheel rotation at around 350 degrees and I also like the steering to feel really firm and the feedback to be pretty strong, but not sure what I have to change to make it happen and to fix the smoke thingy!

Any ideas? Stefan Woudenberg Matej Lakota Ian Franssen Xavier de Carvalho or anyone else!

Problem is, I was so eager to install it that I forgot to write down my controller settings which worked really well in the demo (which I sort of guessed as I'm not good at setting up these things).

So basically, when I turn the steering wheel like any further than 90 degrees, heaps of smoke comes out of the outside tyres and I'm not sure if this is something that always happens in this game or something is wrong with the wheel setup. Thought it might've been the steering lock, but it still happens with 20 degree steering lock. (This is in the CORVETTE)

I like my wheel rotation at around 350 degrees and I also like the steering to feel really firm and the feedback to be pretty strong, but not sure what I have to change to make it happen and to fix the smoke thingy!

Any ideas? Stefan Woudenberg Matej Lakota Ian Franssen Xavier de Carvalho or anyone else!

20 degrees on 350 degrees is too high in my opinion.

I got set my G27 to 540 degrees and use around 18 degrees for open wheelers and 20 degrees for tin tops.

Try betwen 13 and 15 degrees steering lock and see how that feels. :)

I just drive default setup with wheel (G25) all the time and my tyres never smoke:p
I also like to have a firm and strong feedback(but probably a little bit less than you do), but the only thing I do is set the strength of the Forcefeedback to 1,5 instead of 1, and the FFB filter to 5 (otherwise my G25 falls apart). For me keeping it at one amount of degrees makes me less skillfull when driving different cars, for me the default amount of degrees set for each car, works best for me. If I would drive a GT car with 360 degrees my tyres will smoke because of me loosing the car quite quickly:D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%